Walmart Interview Questions: In the moto of sharing interview questions with my fellow testing community, I have started my journey. So, today, I got some series of software testing interview questions from one of my friends, so I have added another new post to share the latest interview questions of Walmart company for the Developer and Tester positions.
I hope these questions will helps you to get an understanding of which types of questions you may face during the interview. If it helps you, kindly share it with others and helps us to reach with all fellow testers.
Walmart USA Interview Questions
Company Name: Walmart
Company Location: Bentonville, AR, USA
- Difference between Abstraction and interface
- What is encapsulation
- Explain about synchronization in selenium
- Difference between throw and throws
- What are the exceptions you have faced(how can you resolve no such element exception)
- Method to get the page title
- GIT experience and Jira, Jenkins
- How to handle multiple windows on browser
- Explain about Page object model and advantages
- Difference between submit and click in selenium
- What are the selenium libraries that you have used and explained one
- Explain the code of launching browser
- Explain about TestNG annotations
- Difference between after suite and before the suite
Source: Whatsapp group
CYBER ( Client Walmart ) 2+ Exp Selenium Interview Questions
Today we got these questions through email from a fellow tester who got an opportunity to face a client round interview for Walmart for a 2 Year Java Selenium Automation Tester Position, and he shares those questions with us. If you want to share your interview experience or interview questions, then you can contact us by using this form.
- About yourself
- Explain the Framework you are using.
- How do you execute your scripts on a daily basis?
- How do you handle alert pop up?
- Any tool used to configure automation framework execution?
- What is Maven? What is the Selenium Grid?
- Scenario – when I click on the link, it will open three child browsers, I want to check whether the logo is present in the second child browser. How do you write a script for it?
- Write a script to check whether alert pop is displayed or not
- Did you face any challenges during running your scripts on the IE browser?
- What is TestNG?
- What is the TestNG suite?
- How do you create TestNG suite
- How do you run your script without configuring it in Jenkins?
- In which class you define @BeforeMethod,@AfterMethod
- How do you handle window pop up?
Java Interview Questions
- What is Overloading
- What is Overriding
- What is constructor
- What are Polymorphism and inheritance?
SQL Interview Questions
- Inner Join, outer join, full join
- What is the purpose of using joins
- DML, DDL- definition with example
- Questions on TOAD
Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Defect life cycle
- Questions on Agile
Walmart Labs Bangalore Interview Questions
We are happy to share the latest interview questions of Testing and other technology Walmart Labs interview questions, interview process, or requirement process experience with you guys.
- Explain your current project Framework?
- Explain Implicitly wait() & explicitly wait()
- Where will you store all your test cases?
- If you run 200 test cases, where 100 test cases is failed, where you will modify the failed test case, will you add failed test case to existing test case, do you going to run the entire 200 test case or only 100 test case which is failed?
- How do you get the test report generated?
- Difference between CSS and XPath?
- How to access the browser?
- Why WebDriver driver=new FirefoxDriver () why not FirefoxDriver driver= new FirefoxDriver?
- What is POM?
- Difference between POM and page factory?
- Explain Error, bug, and defect
- How many test cases you have written in your current project?
Walmart Labs Campus Placement Experience
Company: Walmart Labs
Interview Type: Campus Placement
Round 1 (Written Test) :
It was an online test of 90 minutes and was conducted on HackerEarth. It consisted of 10 MCQ’s and two coding questions. MCQs consisted of general aptitude questions, questions related to networking, programming, etc. and very easy.
Walmart Labs Coding Questions
- Given the arrival and departure time of employees in an office. Find the maximum no of chairs needed so that at no instance, an employee has to stand.
- Once upon a time, there was a cute princess called Farida living in a castle with her father, mother, and uncle. On the way to the castle, there lived many monsters. Each one of them had some gold coins. Although they are monsters, they will not hurt. Instead, they will give you the gold coins, but if and only if you didn’t take any coins from the monster directly before the current one. To marry princess Farida you have to pass all the monsters and collect as many coins as possible. Given the number of gold coins each monster has, calculate the maximum number of coins you can collect on your way to the castle.InputThe first line of input contains the number of test cases. Each test case starts with a number N, the number of monsters, 0 <= N <= 10^4. The next line will have N numbers, a number of coins each monster has, 0 <= The number of coins with each monster <= 10^9. Monsters described in the order they are encountered on the way to the castle. output for each test case print “Case C: X” without quotes. C is the case number, starting with 1. X is the maximum number of coins you can collect.
- Design, develop and implement an OrderGenerating System in distributed servers.
- No database should be used.
- The orderID generated should be unique among all servers.
Lots of discussion on various approaches.
- Given a character array and a dictionary, find the no. of valid sentences that can be made by putting space after any character in this array. A valid sentence is the one whose all the words are present in the dictionary. Write the code on paper. Example- Input- softwaretestingo
- Check if Binary Tree is BST or not?
- Details about projects in the CV. Explanation in detail?
Round 4 (HR Round)
It was also a short round of nearly 5-10 minutes. HR asked me to introduce myself. I asked me about my hobbies.