In this post, we are sharing some of the tops most asked TestNG interview questions and answers. If you have read our previous post, we have already shared some of the Selenium interview questions. Then you maybe think like why again in a separate post we are sharing this TestNG interview questions.
Let me tell you if you are working as a Selenium automation tester, and then, you know the importance of TestNG in your testing script. Because if you are going to develop in the Selenium automation framework, then you cannot develop without using TestNG robustly.
To improve your knowledge on TestNG, we also write a dedicated TestNG Tutorial where we have shared all the different possible TestNG Concepts and how to implement those various testing scenarios in your automation test script.
Those testers who have already used TestNG in their projects can directly jump to the TestNG interview questions. But those are started learning of Test NG, we highly recommended to them to go through the test NG tutorial first.
TestNG Interview Questions
- Why should we prefer using WebDriver instead of Selenium IDE?
- What is the easiest way to get the value from a text field in Selenium?
- How will you get the HTML source of an <WebElement> in Selenium WebDriver using Python/Java/C#?
- How to initialize a list of web elements in Selenium Webdriver?
- What is the best way to click screenshots when a test fails in Selenium 2.0?
- How to fix the below chrome driver error in Selenium?
- What is the right way to run Selenium WebDriver test cases in Chrome?
- What to do for setting up the <InternetExplorerDriver> for Selenium 2.0?
- What would you do to make the <WebDriver> wait for a page to refresh before executing the test?
- How to get the Selenium wait until the document is ready?
- How to get Selenium to wait until the element is present?
- What is the fundamental difference between wait () and sleep()?
- How can we run a particular TestNG test group using a maven command?
- Which command will you use to run a single test method in maven?
- How can we run all the tests of a TestNG class?
- What will you do to run the Selenium tests without using the <testng.xml>?
- How to disable an entire Selenium test in TestNG?
- How can we attach a failure screenshot to the testNG report?
- What would you do to configure the parallel execution of tests and classes in <testng.xml>?
the above testNG interview questions we can compile after interacting with so many candidates who have already attended some of the interviews. Many candidates face these questions in different interviews, they have applied for the job position for the fresher level to an experience level.
From the list, you can find out some of the interview questions I have faced when I am given an interview. That’s why these are the best test engineer interview questions that can help you to get and confidence that you can answer those testNG interview questions.
- Manual Testing Tutorials
- Selenium Tutorials
- Core Java Tutorials
- Software Testing Interview Questions
- Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Selenium Interview Questions
We recommended that you have to go through the above test engineer interview questions before you appear in an interview because these questions can help all types of testers like a beginner or intermediate candidates.
If you have found any missed TestNG interview questions essential or have faced in an interview, but that is not listed here, you can comment in the comment section. We will add it to the list to build a better platform for the testing community.