Perficient interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Perficient interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Perficient Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual interview questions, selenium questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Perficient interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Perficient Chennai Interview Questions
Company Name: Perficient
Company Location: Chennai, India
Position: Automation Tester
Updated on: 23.07.2021
- Explain framework? Workflow and responsibilities.
- Overloading and overriding difference?
- Can we extend 2 or more classes?
- Difference between the throw and throws keyword?
- In one scenario-based question, he asked me to write a feature file, step definition file, and test runner for the same.
- Difference between interface and abstraction?
- What are access modifiers explain?
- How to handle mouse hover? write down the syntax.
- How to handle window popup?
- Static keyword in java?
- How you will prepare a test case without any requirement documentation.
- If any script is running in one browser but not in other browsers. How can we fix it?