VISA interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked VISA interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the VISA interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
VISA USA Interview Questions
Company Name: Visa
Company Location: Foster City, USA
Updated on: 16.03.2020
- I have a string ALPHABET, write a program to reverse it in java.
- How do you capture specific response value and pass to another request?
- How do you manage a set of Data Tables in selenium?
- As a QA where do you see yourself in the next 6 months?
- What is Owasp concurrent testing?
- How can you handle if the application is opening in a separate tab in the same browser
- How do you automate localization testing -diff languages in UI What are the tools used and how did you do
- why do you need to do Automation for API testing? Generally, API changes occur every 3 to 4 months. You can do it faster manually, right?
- How to handle multiple endpoints in SOAPUI?
- Which Test strategy did you use in your last project?
- After you have run a full regression test, and find new regression bugs, which bugs would you prioritize. Bugs that suggest that functionality has regressed, or bugs that appear in new features?
- How do you get all the values from the drop-down box which is defined by Select?
- Suppose there a page with one button if click on that button new tab opens and click the button on that new tab again new tab opens how to read the text for the third tab?
- Why do we implement the Abstract & Interface class and How did you implement it in your project? Give me a code snippet!
- What are the challenges you faced in web services and rest API using the soapui tool?
Visa interview questions
- Tell me about yr self.
- Why we use an interface why not an abstract class? What if I implement the same method in an interface and abstract then? any difference?
- What are inner classes that name them? In public static void main(String arr) what if I replace public with private remove static replace the void with string?
- In the hash map we have (key and value ) pair, can we store inside a value =(key, value ) again?
- What is variable scope in java (in class, in method, in static block)
- What is the oops concept? explain them each with real-world examples
- Write a program so that whenever u create an object, you get to know how many objects you have created
- What are singleton classes?
- What is difference between .equals() , (==) and compare-to()?
- What is the difference between hash code and equals have 2 interfaces both have the print method, in my class, I have implemented the print method,
- How u will get to know that I have implemented the first interface and how u will use it. if u want to use it
- What is the difference between the vector list and ArrayList
Visa Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Where you store all objects?
- How did you identify the objects?
- What is Smart Identification?
- How many types of Object Repository files were there in QTP?
- I have a webpage, suppose there are 5 Links with the same name, how you will store that objects and how will identify those objects?
- What is an Object?