Publicis Sapient Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Sapient Publicis interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Sapient Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Publicis Sapient interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publicis Sapient Automation Interview Questions
Company Name: Publicis Sapient
Position: QA Automation
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3.8 Yrs
Shared By: Rohit Sabarwal
No Of Rounds: 3
Updated on: 03.10.2022
There were three rounds, the first technical, the Manager round, and the HR round. All were very professional and interactive. My overall experience interviewing at Publicis Sapient was good.
Round 1: Technical
- Asked about the final keyword, sent one program, and asked for output for the same.
- What is the constructor? and types
- Asked to write a program for reversing a string.
- Asked to write a program to eliminate a repeating character from a string.
- Asked about static keywords, where we use and what purpose
- OOPs concept and where you implemented it in my framework
- In selenium, she asked me about windows handling.
- Asked about assertions and types
- Asked how to handle drop-down
- Parallel execution of test cases in TestNG
- Asked questions on the DDT framework (Data Providers).
- What is a class?
- What is the difference between static n nonstatic data members?
- Have you used collections?
- Explain when we go for ArrayList n when we go for the set.
- Difference between hashmap n hashtable
- How good are you in Selenium?
- When do we go for automation?
- Where you were storing your automation scripts
- I need to modify the test script. Please explain how you will access GitHub n modify it.
- How many automation scripts can you write per day?
- We are in the system testing phase, and parallelly POC is going on wrt automation. Are you comfortable working in the manual testing team currently?
- What is your approach if there is a tracker- requirement assigned to handle?
Round 2: Manager Round
- Program: Sapient string to reverse.
- Program: Extract only numbers in the given string Sap1ent
- How good are you in Selenium?
- Have you built a framework?
- Explain the framework used in your project.
- How were you passing multiple data to your test script?
- Program: Wap to select multiple elements in the list n extract the elements selected.
- Have you used synchronization?
- What is the difference between implicit n explicit wait?
- Asked about my project and roles,
- Why I am looking for a change
- Asked me about any challenge (can be related to work or team members) I faced during my working span.
- What are your career goals? Where do I want to be in the next 5 Years?
- Asked about my ratings in the past 3 Years of my work
- Gave me a hypothetical situation and told me what will be my approach
Both rounds were approximately 40-60 Minutes.
Round 3: HR
As we discussed salary expectations on our first call, the HR round was more about explaining company culture, Compensation breakup, and benefits.
Tips: Be confident about your framework and explain as profoundly as possible. Focus more on essential topics we leave in Java, selenium, TestNG, or whatever framework you use.
Publicis Sapient Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 7+ Years
Updated on: 30.10.2021
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are the test phases you have worked on?
- Have you been involved in test planning?
- Have you given estimations?
- Which tools have you used for bug tracking?
- Explain the defect lifecycle.
- What was your responsibility in your current role?
- Write the test case template which you used.
- As you have worked on web services, which tool have you used? Explain.
- Which model have you worked on?
- Have you worked on cms? Explain
- What is RTM?
- How good are you in java?
- Parallel Execution
- What are the new features in Java 8, like lambda expression and for each expression with lambda?
- Programming:- Find the duplicate chars in a string and reverse the string
- Some TestNG questions, run via parallel browser, parallel execution, maven with commands, failed test cases
- Basics of Jenkins
- Accessibility basics, security basics, performance basics if you have done or not
- Selenium WebDriver architecture
- API serialization only def. And status code.
- Basics of Selenium Grid and how it works?
- Appium architecture and how it works?
- Different design patterns
- Project Structure
- One or two scenario-based Questions
Sapient Publicis Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Gurgaon, India
Updated on: 30.10.2021
- Tell me about yourself.
- How do you install testing in your project?
- Order of testNG annotations during execution.
- Order in test execution using TestNG priority.
- Your role in sprint planning.
- Code for Implicit and Explicit wait.
- Initialization of chromedriver.
- How to run only failed test cases in TestNG?
- Write code for IRetryAnalyzer.
- What is pom.xml?
- How do you configure TestNG in pom.xml?
- What is WebDriver Manager?
- Difference between implicit wait, Explicit wait, and Fluent wait
- Syntax of following siblings XPath
- How to generate the report using maven?
- Explain your Framework Architecture.
- What are the packages in your project?
- How to read Data from an Excel sheet using Apache POI?
- What is Apache POI?
- Write XPaths
- How do you initiate Chrome Browser using Selenium WebDriver?
- What are Listeners?
- What is Interface?
- How do you take screenshots?
- TakesScreenshot is a class or interface?
- Cucumber – what is the difference between a Scenario outline and Data tables
- Suppose there are three features, and all these three features have the same set of lines, i.e., Login and Logout. So, is there any way in the cucumber feature file to eliminate these repeated lines?
- What is Background in Cucumber?
- How do you schedule jobs in Jenkins
- Difference between List and set
- Difference between Array and Linked list
- Program: Write a program to find duplicate characters in a String
- How does Binary search work?
- Program: Write a program for Palindrome
- Program: Write a program to sort this string alphabetically. Input: String str=”My name is Rajat”;
- Status codes – 500 and 401
- Difference between POST and PUT
Publicis Sapient Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 09.03.2020
- Brief intro about yourself
- How and where have you used Overloading and overriding scenarios in your projects, or where will you use them?
- Write a program to find a factorial of a number using recursion
- What is the use of the properties file?
- Explain the framework structure that you had in your testing projects
- What are the TestNG annotations and explanations for each of them?
- Pom.xml and its use
- Jenkins and its use
- Any experience in BDD
- Report generation techniques that you have used.
- Reverse a string
- How will you switch to the desired window?
- How will you iterate through the windows?
- The return type of window handles
- Types of waits.
- Some of the webdriver wait functions
- Write the XPath of an element in any of the website
- How to find broken links in the web pages using selenium (including frames).
- How will you handle dynamic payloads in API?
- How to download a file using selenium.
- How will you handle dependencies in Maven at run time?
- How to fetch coupon code from image file.
Sapient Publicis Bangalore for Selenium & API Testing Profile
Date: Jan 2020
Experience Level: 4 – 8 Years
There were four rounds:
- Written Round
- First Technical
- Psychometric Test
- Managerial Round
There were 10-10 objective questions with options from Selenium and Java. From Java, the maximum was programming questions. Questions were related to Access specifiers, object creation, overloading, variables, and collections. Questions were tricky. So it would be best if you concentrated well while answering.
Selenium questions were straightforward. I remember two questions only. The return type of getWindowHandles() and What is WebDriver? Other questions were very easy. Your basics need to be cleared.
Although this round is easy maximum rejection happened in this round only.
First Technical Round:
I think this is a deciding round. They have a big panel, so an interviewer evaluates candidates well. A lot of questions were asked.
- How do you run feature files parallel in Cucumber?
- How do you share states between scenarios? Write code.
- There is an Employee web table. How will you store data in a collection optimally so that retrieving details of any employee is easier?
- Program: Write a Java program to the right that rotates the elements of an array by N.
- What are the exceptions you have faced, and how have you resolved them?
- How do you use the optimal page object model?
- Explain the current framework and list its drawbacks of that.
- Have you used stream API in Java?
- Tell me to step by step process of Integrating Selenium, Cucumber, and TestNG.
- How do you serialize and desalinize JSON Objects?
- Say my error codes, and how did you resolve them?
- What is JWT?
- What is the difference between POST, PUT and PATCH?
- What is POJO?
- They will ask many cross-questions based on your answer. So drive it well.
- String and Collection in java
- Program: 2,7,10 print the values which are missing between these elements. but not input value(2,7,10)
- Find the duplicates in an array?
- How to select the last option in the dropdown -list?
- POM based questions
- Which framework is used in the current company
- Worked on the BDD framework?
Psychometric tests are a standard and scientific method used to measure an individual’s mental capabilities and behavioral styles. Psychometric tests are designed to measure candidates’ suitability for a role based on the required personality characteristics and aptitude (or cognitive abilities).
They identify the extent to which candidates’ personalities and cognitive abilities match those required to perform the role. Employers use the information collected from the psychometric test to identify the hidden aspects of candidates that are difficult to extract from a face-to-face interview.
This test will be online and will have no technical questions.
It had fewer technical, more scenario-based questions.
- How do you convince your senior when the senior advises some incorrect technical concept?
- What is your role in the sprint?
- How do you perform automation in a sprint?
- How do you increase your technical competencies?
- What is the difference between Sprint and Kanban?
- Suppose there is no existing automation framework, and from the first day, you need to start the automation of stories in the sprint. How will you start?
- Have you published any articles or white papers?
- How many certifications have you done?
About Sapient Company
Sapient is a marketing and consulting company that provides clients business, marketing, and technology services. The company operates three divisions, SapientRazorfish, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Services