Epam Systems Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Epam Systems interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Epam Systems Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Epam Systems interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Epam Interview Questions For Automation Testing
Company Name: EPAM Systems
Position: Test Automation
Company Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3 Yrs
Shared By: Venkata
No Of Rounds: 2
Updated on: 30.10.2021
I have applied for EPAM 5 times through the Naukri portal. 5th time I got a call from the recruiter stating that I had been shortlisted for the technical interview.
The recruiter was so professional and told me I will have two rounds (A technical round and a techno-managerial round). If I get selected, my offer will be rolled out within a day.
- Technical round – 85 – 90 minutes
- Techno-managerial Round – 55 – 60 minutes.
Note: I tried to include all the questions, but I cannot remember all of their questions. I will edit this experience if I remember any.
Technical round Questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is the project you have worked on?
- Project-related question why did you opt for a particular licensed tool over various open-source tools in the market?
- Explain oops concepts with examples.
- Difference between abstract classes and interface.
- Why are multiple inheritances not supported by java?
- How to overcome multiple inheritance problems in java.
- Gave a java program related to inheritance and asked me for the output.
- How to execute tests parallelly without the help of TestNG.
- What is docker, and what is the difference between docker and selenium grid?
- Explain the BDD framework and its significance.
- What are hooks in BDD, and where to use them?
- Usage of dataprovider in BDD.
- How to run a test case with multiple data in BDD.
- What are the feature and step definition files, and how do you integrate both?
- Difference between ArrayList and LinkedList
- Program: Write a java program to remove duplicate values in a static array.
- Difference between hash map and hash table.
- What is API, and what are the different authentication methods used in API?
- How will you integrate Jenkins and Git?
- How will you handle multiple windows in a browser using selenium?
- What are the different types of waits in selenium?
- What are all locators present in selenium?
- Basic git commands.
- What is maven, and why do we use it?
- He Gave me a scenario to automate – There are three dropdowns Country dropdown, State dropdown, and city dropdown with a select tag. The state dropdown appears in DOM once the country is selected, and the city dropdown appears in DOM once the state is selected. So once the city dropdown appears, print out the values in the city dropdown, which start with A or a.
- Explain the defect life cycle.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you looking out for a job even though you have multiple offers?
- Who will decide which test cases to automate and which not to automate?
- How test cases that need to be automated are assigned to a resource.
- Explain STLC.
- Difference between driver.quit and driver.close.
- Disadvantages of selenium.
- Program: They gave me a java program and asked me to tell the output and explain each line of code.
- Program: Write a program to swap two numbers without a temporary variable.
- What are the fields which are necessary when raising a defect?
- Difference between priority and severity of the defects.
- Explain agile methodologies.
- How to automate a captcha.
- Are there any scenarios where you are not able to automate an application?
Tips: Never feel rejected if you don’t get a callback. Getting a new job or switching to a new job from an existing job is a process in itself, and it takes time. Please be confident and keep on updating yourself. You must stay motivated in this process and don’t ignore any job interview and a bad company profile.
Even if you don’t clear the interview, the experience will be beneficial in the coming interviews. Every interviewer asks for oops concepts and real-time examples of oops concepts and expects every hook and nook of selenium and other frameworks. If you are an experienced candidate, it doesn’t matter if you have relevant experience.
Epam Automation Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: EPAM SYSTEMS
Position: SDET I
Company Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 5 Yrs
Shared By: Aditi Kumari
No Of Rounds: 3
Updated on: 03.10.2022
Two rounds of interviews with initial codility programming test.
- 1st Round unique, very lengthy, and detailed discussion that lasts around 100-110 Mins involves almost all the phases and processes of Automation and testing.
- 2nd round is more of a managerial cum technical discussion. If you are here, 80% of the tasks are done. This round concerns your management skills, durability, troubleshooting, and exploiting RCAs and processes.
I don’t remember all the questions, but I’ll try to summarize whatever I can remember. Whatever questions I am putting are IV questions. Only a few might be from different companies, though 😉
- Explain your framework. Did you create it or work on it?
- Explain how data, reporting, and test suits are derived in your framework.
- Coding problem regarding the frequency in string and output based on frequency.
- One more array coding ques don’t remember it, though
- What’s the use of static keywords?
- What is the OOPS concept? Where have you implemented them in your framework?
- Have you used Interfaces and encapsulation in your framework?
- How did you handle reports and logs in your framework
- What is a Static Keyword
- Explain POM.
- Write POM class for a login Page.
- How to handle frames and windows-based pop-ups in selenium.
- What are Authentication and Authorisation
- Explain HTTP protocols.
- Write automation script for login POST request using RESTAssured.(Hardcoded)
- What are your achievements till now in your projects?
- Have you implemented solid principles in your codes
- What tools have you used for reporting and tracking
- What is the bug life cycle
- Explain STLC
- Write test data for a sample flight booking POST request.
- Explain your sprint cycle and activities.
- Have you worked on any CI/CD tools? How do you create Jobs and Nodes in Jenkins?
- Basic git commands
2nd round was more of a managerial discussion, but it depends on how your first round goes. Based on that, they may ask a few more technical questions, depending on the person in front.
- Introduce yourself
- Explain your team structure and hierarchy
- What clients have you worked for
- Why do you want to change your company
- How many env did you handle
- Scenario: You get a mail in the morning from your lead that your test env is down. What will you do next?
- Explain some critical issues and challenges your projects have faced
- What are the things you would want to achieve with EPAM?
- A few more questions were there related to the project and skills, and this is what I remember now.
Tips: EPAM has one of the best hiring processes, detailed interviews, which are recorded and later reviewed ( Yes, they review it), and then your next rounds are decided. Prepare well for your first round, get a grip of not only theory but concepts, and if you appear for an experienced role, hands-on and real-time troubleshooting does matter.
Footnote: I was rejected in 3 Interviews back to back while starting and ending; I had around 5-6 offers. Keep persevering and never give up; it’s fun once you pass that thresh hold. All the Best 🙂
Epam Systems INC Hyderabad Interview Questions
Updated on: 06.07.2022
- What are the types of STLC?
- Explain Maven’s Life Cycle.
- Program: In a given string, extract only the first name from the list in alphabetic descending order. It’s just an example. Not given exactly these inputs
Input: Virat Kohli
Input: Sachin Tendulkar
Outputs: Virat Sachin
- Git Commands
- Git – How do you solve Merge conflict.
- How do you execute failed test cases again?
- Explain the oops concepts used in your project framework.
- Suppose in Git generic one and hard-coded two repositories. Which one will you use?
- TestNG Order of execution
- About Project Framework
- Java 8 features – lambda expressions
- Why are collections used in Java?
- Where maven dependency is stored in the local folder.
- API Testing
- SQL JOINS
- What are the different types of joins?
Source: Telegram Group
Epam Systems Pune Interview Questions
Company Location: Pune, India
Attended on: 14.11.2021
- Program: How do you reverse an array in Java?
- What is the OOPs concept in Java?
- What is a singleton design pattern in Java?
- Rest API testing
- Scenario: While asking for selenium, he asked me to open www.epam.com and write XPath to get all the header links for Lift/elevator test cases.
- Security testing
- Web application security testing
- SQL query: Employee with the second highest salary in an employee table
- Some selenium questions
- Unix commands and their uses
- List Testing techniques
- When should we automate tests in SDLC?
Here are some of the frequently asked coding interview questions
What is the Epam Hyderabad Office Address?
Address: 10, 11 & 12th Floors, Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City, Plot No. 2, Phase – 1, Survey No. 83/1, Raidurgam Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Where is Epam Systems Located in Pune?
Address: Sai Radhe Complex, 100, 101, Unit 704, 7th Floor, RB Motilal Kennedy Rd, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Epam Bangalore Office Address?
Address: Smartworks, Global Technology Park, Block C, Outer Ring Rd, Adarsh Palm Retreat, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103 India
Leave a Reply