LTI Mumbai Interview Questions
Company Name: LTI
Company Location: Mumbai, India
Updated on: 09.03.2020
- Tell me about Automation Experience,
- What are the key features that you automated in your project?
- What is HashMap, What is the function to add an element hash map?
- What is ArrayList?
- How to add elements in ArrayList?
- Difference between abstraction and interface
- If you want to run only sanity test cases from the Regression suite, how would you do that
- How would you locate the hidden element present in a webpage?
- Program to convert the first letter to uppercase in a word
- TestNG annotation in Sequence
LTI Pune Testing Interview Questions
- Introduce yourself.
- How to read property files in selenium?
- How to read excel files using POI API?
- How to get row count and column count in an excel file?
- Xpath function in selenium.
- How to use preceding and sibling in Xpath?
- How to perform a double click on any component?
- Did you perform any DB validation using java selenium code?
- What is the difference between Interface and Abstract?
- Can Interface be extended to another interface?
- What is the difference between private and protected?
- How many web pages are opened in the system? Can we count in selenium?
- What is the difference between findElement and findElements?
- What is getWindowHandles()?
- What is web-based popups and window based popup?
- What is the generic function of selenium?
- How many generic functions you have written in your current project? Please specify the generic functions which you have written?
- Did you know how to connect the excel sheet through Java?
- Do you know what Jenkins is? 20. What are the Drivers?
- How to sort data in ascending and descending manner? Explain the bubble sort.
- What is the difference between collections and Collections?
- What is the difference between List and Set?
- Did you perform continuous integration in your current project?
- Which framework have you used in your current project? Can you explain it?
- Have you used TestNG in your current project? Explain it.
- Explain TestNG Annotations.
- How to perform a right-click on the web page in selenium?
- How to scroll webpage up or down using selenium web driver?
- Explain the project framework.
LTI Or L&T Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- As a manual, what scenarios your cover-up?
- The interviewer gives me one scenario to automate the Gmail application. In the Gmail application, suppose you have a hardcoded username and password, but he wants if a number of users to request in Gmail, what will your approach?
- What is CC all scenarios?
- What is CCV, CVV, in a credit card?
- Tell me, workflow?
- Tell me what Xpath is? Why are we going to use a Relative & absolute path?
- Did they ask about core banking interview questions?
LTI Selenium Interview Questions
- What is mobile testing?
- What us mobile compatibility
- What do you do in that mobile testing in your project?
- which platform you used for mobile testing
- Tell me about yourself
LTI & L&T Telephonic Round Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me about agile
- What is scrum
- What is your team size?
- How your release planned and how you delivered.
- How you handle your project risk.
- If you and only one resource in your team and you in unplanned leave how you handled.
- Tell me about the performance, ETL, Nonfunctional testing.
- Tell me about your project functional and non-functional flow
- What risk & how you handled your project
- What are the functional and non-functional requirements?
- DB-SQL Questions asked.
- Which test cases take a pick for automation.
2nd Round – Technical Round
- Have you worked on an agile framework
- What is an agile ceremony
- Which type of different meeting taken place.
- What is the test plan & test scenario?
- Automation Framework/ Basic Program
- How you handled the situation when in production, you found a defect.
Read Also: Arithmetic Exception in java
LTI Or L&T Java Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- What is the difference between the list and set?
- How will you switch to another window?
- What is the return type of driver.findelement/driver.getwindowhandles()?
- What is the difference between Private and Protected?
- How will you achieve dynamic polymorphism?
- What are inheritance and encapsulation?
- Can you override static methods?
- Can the main method be overloaded?
- What is Singleton?
- What are the collections in Java?
- What is a nested class?
- How will you call a protected method in a nested class?
- On a web page, how will you ensure that the page has been loaded completely?
- What is the difference between building and perform the method in Actions Class?
- What are the different annotations in TestNG?
- What is the difference between the before method and before the test?
- How will you display the character count in a string “Steve Jobs” by ignoring space in between?
- What is a constructor, and when will you use this and super in a constructor?
- If you want to call a constructor from a parent class, what will you do?
- How will you run your tests using Data Driven Framework?
- What are static variables and methods?
- How will you handle Alerts in selenium?
- How will you handle a file upload window using Selenium?
- Can I define one class in another class?
- What are the different types of modifiers present in Java?
- How will you make a build using Jenkins?
- How will you install ReportNG in your project?
- How will you control data using XML?
- How will you display the value of a particular cell on a web table?
- How will you handle dynamic elements using XPath?
- What is POM?