- Mountain View, California
- 5,001-10,000 employees
- Software Development
Intuit interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Intuit interview questions and answers.
|Intuit Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Intuit interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Intuit Interview Questions
Interview Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 25.11.2021
- What is the BDD framework in Selenium?
- How do you write test cases in BDD cucumber?
- What are the different types of testing frameworks?
- Do you need WebDriver for selenium?
- What does the test plan document contain?
- What are the git commands?
- If we are making changes in the Local system, how will it affect git?
- What is the Git push command?
- What is the git pull command?
- Oops concept
- What is Java encapsulation?
- What is inheritance in Java?
- How does the inheritance mechanism take place during the execution of a program in Java?
- What are the API error codes 200,400,401,403
- How many types of REST APIs are there?
- How to pass query parameters in HTTP Get request using rest assured
- Different types of reports supported by cucumber
- In Mobile, Which type of testing are you performing?
- What is a maven?
- What are the advantages of maven over selenium?
- What are the different kinds of rest API?
- Scenario: How will we start our process if we have to automate any application?
- Give Indexes of array elements which has sum=10
e.g. 1+9=10, so print index 0 and 9
2+8=10, so print indexes 1 and 8
- How does hashmap works internally?
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving millions of customers worldwide with TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, Credit Karma, and Mailchimp, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to prosper, and we work tirelessly to find new, innovative ways to deliver on this belief.
We are obsessed with our customers. We never stop listening to customers so we can understand their dreams and the challenges they face — and then get to work using technology to solve their most important problems.
Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide with TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, Credit Karma, and Mailchimp, Intuit helps put more money in consumers’ and small businesses’ pockets, saving them time by eliminating work and ensuring they have confidence in every financial decision they make.
The work of powering prosperity goes beyond our products. Around the world, people struggle to make ends meet. Economic opportunity is still not available to all. And climate change is having an oversized impact on distressed communities. At Intuit, we’re committed to using our unique position to find ways to power prosperity, especially for those that need it most.