JP Morgan Chase Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Tell me more about your project
- How your client earns the profit
- Tell more about your client business
- How Testing was done in your project.
- How will you perform UAT?
- How will you accommodate changes in the Regression suite if they are not automated?
- Define Regression suite execution strategies.
JP Morgan Interview Questions
Company: JP Morgan
Position: Software Engineer
Interview Process: Aptitude test, followed by 3 rounds of interview. The interview process was very good. Just be positive to clear the interview.
- What is the difference between multitasking, multiprocessing, and multiprogramming operating systems with examples?
- Tell me about memory allocation (stack vs. heap)?
- You have two threads one printing even numbers in order and other odd numbers. Design an algorithm so that it prints numbers in the natural order?
- Print a matrix in a spiral order?
- Thread class and Runnable Interface?
- What’s the difference between a Linked List and an ArrayList and give me an example of when to use which?
- Questions of OS concepts?
GD/ Case Study:
A role-play scenario was given. With clear instruction on, I don’t need to know the basics, and the hypothetical assumption was presented. I was told that I was expected to respond to the given scenario, in whatever way I thought was the best and give the reasons for my decision.
- Why are you interested in a career in investment banking?
- Why have you chosen to apply to J.P. Morgan?
- Have you ever made a mistake? Tell us about it?
Check this link before appearing for an interview with JP Morgan. It will help.
Thanks, Akshay, for sharing your interview experience with us. If you would like to contribute, mail us your interview experience at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will like to publish it on Software Testingo and help other job seekers.