Deloitte India Interview Questions: Previous posts, we can share all type of Selenium tutorial, Selenium interview questions, and SQL Queries. but in this post, we are going to share the Deloitte Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai Interview Interview questions for Manual and Automation Testing.
Deloitte Java Selenium Interview Questions
- HashMap with excel to extract data
- From a webpage if we click on a link, then a pop up window we have one header with HTML values and two check box with no properties, write dynamic xpath for second check box and selected it and validate if its got selected or not.
- Just before 2 days of release if we get one critical defect, what you will do? – Risk Analysis.
- Framework Explanation.
- How you will link feature file and step definition
- String reverse without using reverse function and find duplicate word.
- Dynamic Overriding used in your framework and he showed Webdriver driver = new ChromeDriver();
- String Building and String Buffer and String — Expected to tell Stringpool memory.
- Git Commands
- SQL Statement to find in a desire table to find duplicate.
Thanks to Kunal Gir Goswamy for sharing these interview questions with us.
Deloitte Telephonic Round interview Questions
- Introduce yourself.
- There are 2 radio buttons in a web page, check if the button is already clicked. If not click on that.
- Log into a webpage and check for the logged-in user name and verify if they match. (Condition: No access to Dom)
- There are N frames, check for the availability of the given webelement in the frames. (Condition: Appearance of Webelement varies in frames for each login)
Deloitte Selenium Interview Questions
- Roles and responsibilities in the current project
- How to iterate in hashmap
- Difference between hash map and hash table
- How to check database value using selenium
- JDBC connection string code
- How to find Prime number using Java code
- Who will take final call for priority bugs
- Entry criteria for testing
- Advantages of using maven and Jenkins
- How to schedule a job in Jenkins
- Advantage of pom.xml file
- In the maven project, what is the use of settings.xml file
- In system, where the jar files will be located while using pom.xml
- How to execute the failed test cases again
- How you used listeners in your project
- What are all OS you worked
- How to use parameters using testNG
- Difference between string buffer and string builder
- Difference between Ant and Maven
- When to stop testing
- Difference between interface and abstract
- How to set up the selenium grid and how to check whether the server is running or not
- What is the page factory
- How to calculate defect density and test coverage
Source: Whatsapp Group
Delloite Telephonic Round Questions( 25.04.2019)
- Tell me about yourself.
- Are you working on manual+ automation or only automation?
- What tools you have used in your project so far?
- Explain the bug life cycle. What priorities do you give while raising a bug?
- What is a defect triage call?
- If in a sprint two user stories have some conflict, what will you do?
- Have you worked on the BDD framework? Why BDD is preferred over other typical frameworks.
- Write a feature file for the login scenario.
- Are you working on the creation of a framework from scratch or you just modify the existing framework?
- What is a test runner file?
- What is a POM.xml file? Why it is used?
- What is a testNG.xml file? What is the benefit of using a testNG framework?
- What is a hybrid framework? What are the components of a framework?
- What are the benefits of creating a framework? Why POM approach is preferred?
- Have you worked on the data-driven framework? WAP to fetch data from an excel file, just tell me the code.
- From what type of files can we obtain test data?
- How to find broken links in selenium?
- What are test listeners in selenium? What are the different types of test listeners?
- What is frame is selenium? Let’s say I have 3 frames, then how I can go to the 3rd frame from the 1st frame? And how to come back to the 1st frame?
- Have you worked on database testing? How many types of joins are there? What is the use of joins in SQL?
- What is the difference between cross join and inner join?
- Suppose I alter the table, then I dropped the table, then I did a rollback, what can be the output?
- What is a maven in selenium? How maven is useful?
- What is a build life cycle in Maven?
- What are the qualities of a good build too? On what basis you will select a build tool?
- What is a wrapper class in java?
- What is the difference between array and collections in java?
- What is the difference between final, finally, finalize?
- What is the difference between SOAP and REST?
- What are the different methods used in web services?
- Have you worked on GIT? What are the commands in GIT?
- What is the overall check-in checkout procedure in GIT?
- What are the exceptions that you have encountered in selenium?
- What are the different types of testing?
- Tell me the annotations in testNG by order of execution?
- What are the pop-ups in selenium? How to handle windows based pop-ups?
- Can we handle user sessions in selenium?
- How to capture screenshot in selenium? Tell me the code.
Check Also: Situational Interview Questions
- How do you decide which test cases to automate?
- Tell me the test case for atm – debit card transactions
- What exactly Webdriver drives?
- When you log into banking application which test case do you automate? Why don’t you automate transaction test cases as you said you automate only login test case
- Tell me about the defect life cycle.
- Tell me about your project.
- What are the entry criteria for start testing? What is the exit criteria for testing?
- Do you mark test cases as passed or failed in QC?
- Where do you execute your test case?
- Explain the Automation Framework architecture.
- What are priority and severity? Who decides to give priority?
- In the current project, what’s your role? Manual or Automation or both?
- What are the details you give while logging a defect?
Ans: severity, detected by, assigned to, description, artifacts like screenshots.
- What is Maven
- Who will give priority? Does priority affect the application?
Ans: Not always.
- When we do Regression Testing?
- When do you do smoke testing?
- Give me the minimal test scenario for a text field with a range of 0-100 digits range?
Ans: Boundary Value Analysis.
- Do you know SQL? Tell me about the types of joins.
- What is an inner join?
- When we use having clause?
- How do you setup eclipse?
- What does the POM class have? What is it’s used?
- What does POM? xml contains?
- How to read data from an excel? Write the code
- What are HSSF and XSSF? When do you use them w.r.t xlsx and xlx
- How do you read more rows in excel?
- What is the jar file used to get data from Excel
- How do you set a path for Chrome, Firefox and IE driver
Don’t Miss: Testing Freshers Interview Questions
- First, they asked me to tell me about yourself?
- Does do you work in agile?
- What is agile?
- What is a retrospective meeting?
- What is the difference between Sprint Review & retrospective?
- How many stand-up meetings in agile?
- What is defect density?
- What is your role as QA in your project?
- Do you used RTM | Tell me field?
- Difference between product backlog & sprint?
- What is the first pot in agile?
- What is test execution & Test creation?
- Do you created a test plan? What is the entry & exit criteria?
- Difference between Jira & QC?
- What is ALM Version?
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit & assurance, consulting, risk and financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.