Deloitte interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Deloitte interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Deloitte Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the rest assured interview questions, Deloitte Manual Testing Interview Questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Deloitte interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Deloitte Bangalore India Interview Questions
Telephonic Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Are you working on manual+ automation or only automation?
- What tools you have used in your project so far?
- Explain bug life cycle. What priorities do you give while raising a bug?
- What is a defect triage call?
- If in a sprint two user stories have some conflict, what will you do?
- Have you worked on BDD framework? Why BDD is preferred over other typical frameworks.
- Write a feature file for login scenario.
- Are you working on creation of framework from scratch or you just modify the existing framework?
- What is a test runner file?
- What is POM.xml file? Why it is used?
- What is a testNG.xml file? What is the benefit of using a testNG framework?
- What is a hybrid framework? What are the components of a framework?
- What are the benefits of creating a framework? Why POM approach is preferred?
- Have you worked on data driven framework? WAP to fetch data from a excel file, just tell me code.
- From what type of files can we obtain test data?
- How to find broken links in selenium?
- What are test listeners in selenium? What are the different types of test listeners?
- What is frame is selenium? Let’s say I have 3 frames, then how I can go to the 3rd frame from 1st frame? And how to come back to 1st frame?
- Have you worked on database testing? How many types of joins are there? What is the use of joins in SQL?
- What is the difference between cross join and inner join?
- Suppose I alter the table, then I dropped the table, then I did rollback, what can be the output?
- What is maven in selenium? How maven is useful?
- What is a build life cycle in Maven?
- What are the qualities of a good build too? On what basis you will select a build tool?
- What is a wrapper class in java?
- What is the difference between array and collections in java?
- What is the difference between Final, finally, finalize?
- What is the difference between SOAP and REST?
- What are the different methods used in web services?
- Have you worked on GIT? What are the commands in GIT?
- What is the overall check in checkout procedure in GIT?
- What are the exceptions that you have encountered in selenium?
- What are different types of testing?
- Tell me the annotations in testNG by order of execution?
- What are the pop ups in selenium? How to handle windows windows based pop ups?
- Can we handle user session in selenium?
- How to capture screenshot in selenium? Tell me the code.
- Do you know any scripting language like VB script? Java script? Can you automate web services using rest assured ?
Deloitte Automation Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Deloitte
Position: Salesforce Tester
Company Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 4 Yrs
Shared By: Praveena
No Of Rounds: 2
Updated on: 03.10.2022
Overall it was good. Most of the questions were scenario-based and experience based. Two questions were situation-based.
- Tell me about yourself
- How many years of experience in Salesforce testing?
- What are Profile and Role?
- Can two users have the same Profile?
- Can two Profiles have the same user?
- What is SSO, and what is its use of it?
- How do you rate yourself in Salesforce on a 10 or 5 scale?
- Based on the above question’s answer, they asked me where do you lack the remaining.
- On which cloud have you worked?
- How many objects were there in SF, and explain about them?
- What are Reports, and how many Reports are there in SF?
- What are Permission Sets?
- Can we assign two roles for a single user?
- Can we delete a user in SF?
- What custom objects have you used in your current project?
- What are SDLC and STLC?
- Which type of testing will be done first?
- How good are you at SQL?
- What are Joins and a few examples of JOINS?
- Defect life cycle?
- Scenario: If there are only two members in a team and the US is deployed just two days before the end of the sprint, the resource is absent. How will you manage the work?
- What is the difference between Regression testing and Retesting?
- When will you perform smoke, and when will you do Regression?
- Will you do UAT?
- Scrum Ceremonies?
- What is your role in Scrum Planning?
- What is a Retrospective meeting?
- Apart from testing, what kind of activities will you perform?
- What is RTM, and what kind of metrics will you be tracking?
- Questions on Test management tools that I worked
- Overall experience(exactly)
- Define Sales Process
- Different kinds of defect stages
- Did you handle a team? If so, what challenges did you face?
- Do you know automation? If we put you in automation testing, can you do well?
- We have different Clients working in different time zones. Will you be able to work late at night?
Tips: To confuse, the interviewer will repeat the question and answer which has been told. So be confident in what you say and stick to your answers. Know your project thoroughly, as the main questions will be on the current project.
Deloitte Digital Consulting Interview Questions
Thanks to Kunal Gir Goswamy for sharing these interview questions with us.
- HashMap with excel to extract data
- Scenario: From a webpage, if we click on a link, then a popup window, we have one header with HTML values and two checkboxes with no properties, write dynamic XPath for the second check box and select it and validate if it got selected or not.
- Scenario: What will you do before two days of release if we get one critical defect? – Risk Analysis.
- Framework Explanation.
- How will you link the feature file and step definition
- Program: String reverse without using a reverse function and finding duplicate words.
- What exceptions are used in Selenium WebDriver?
- Dynamic Overriding is used in your framework, and he showed Webdriver driver = new ChromeDriver();
- String Building and String Buffer and String — Expected to tell String pool memory.
- He asked a few Git Commands.
- SQL Statement to find in the desired table to find a duplicate.
About Deloitte Consulting
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms worldwide collaborate to provide audit & assurance, consulting, risk and financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the country or country in which it operates.
Each DTTL member firm follows national laws, regulations, customary practices, and other factors. It may secure professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities.
Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their acts and omissions and not those of each other. DTTL (referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.