Adding Beneficiary Test Case Template: In the previous post, we have discussed how to write test cases for Account Deactivation, and in this post, we are going to discuss how Adding Beneficiary works and how to write test cases for Adding Beneficiary. you can also check all the test cases shared by the software testingo team using this test case test link.
Please login to internet banking with valid credentials and click on fund transfer try to add with invalid account details and expect error message and try to add with blank details and click on ok check for error message and try to add valid account details before that user is getting alert message for adding beneficiary and also check whether the user gets OTP for confirmation for adding, try to verify in the beneficiary list whether beneficiary added or not.
Check Also: Lift Test Case
In support of the above test scenarios, I would also like to my point of view. As we are adding beneficiary, so I am considering the login attempt is already performed, and we are checking for the Add Beneficiary form only till adding it.
Read Also: Credit Card Application Processing Test Case
The least count of test cases I can suggest for Adding beneficiary account is:
- The first thing I will go through is UI and labels if the alignment and spelling of labels are expected or not.- UI Testing
- Fill all the mandatory fields and submit the form.- Functional Testing
- Fill only mandatory field I(as we know email field is not mandatory), and check if a form is getting submitted or not.- Functional Testing
- Entering invalid data (Example- not providing proper account number), and try to submit the form.- Functional Testing
- Check with some valid data and some invalid data ( Example- Invalid account number but proper IFSC code and branch name )- Functional Testing
- Check when Account number and Confirm Account Number are not same- Functional testing
- Check if an Account number is getting masked or not.- Security Testing
- Check if no fields are filled, then the form is getting submitted or not.- Functional testing.
- Enter valid data and check if OTP is getting generated or not.- Security Testing (It should ask for OTP, and without OTP it should not add beneficiary)
- Check after adding invalid OTP or valid OTP.- Security Testing.
- Check with the time limit after OTP gets generated and not filled by you.- Security Testing
- Try to add a duplicate entry of the same beneficiary.- Functional Testing
- Try to add the same beneficiary with different details (Probably different email ID and phone number, but same account details or vice versa).
- Check how much time it takes to load each page — performance Testing.
- Check if you have opened the same account in two different browsers (Like FF and Chrome) and trying to add the same beneficiary- Performance Testing and Functional Testing.
These are the least I can think about. There can be more depending upon the form and requirement. I might be wrong in someplace if you feel, so please correct me. This is completely my view. If you want any missed test cases, then you can help me by the comment on the comment section.