Etisalat Software Solutions interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Etisalat Software Solutions interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Etisalat Software Solutions Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Etisalat Software Solutions interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Etisalat Software Solutions Interview Questions
- if you pass duplicate key to map what will happen?
- Diff b/w abstract class and interface?
- Diff b/w comparator and comparable?
- How to compare two database tables(clue: comparator, compare(), you have to compare database objects.)?
- How to set the timeout for the browser? (clue: restful client API.)?
- What workflow did you use in your project?
- why java? why not c & c++?
- In the written test they are asking sorting programs(bubble sort, quicksort,…)?
- What is time complexity? if you are going to implement sorting on your own which sorting you prefer? and why?
- What is the use of volatile and synchronized?
- What is serialization? have you implement serialization in your project?
- Programs on io streams?
- why we are using @qualifier?
- Diff b/w BeanFactory and ApplicationContext?
- Explain the IOC container?
- Programs on string manipulations? (they are expecting to solve by using regular expressions).
- How you have implemented polymorphism in your project?
- How you iterate map having key and list<values>?
- Diff b/w Iterator and ListIterator an Enumerator?
- What are all the collections are supporting ListIterator?
- How to make a non-synchronized map and list as synchronized(by using the collection method)?
- What is diff b/w collection and collections?
- Write the JUnit test case for the below scenario. read an array of elements into the list<>.
- What are all the modifiers we can use inside a method? (answer: only final)
- what is diff b/w spring-JDBC and hibernate?
- What are all the drawbacks of JDBC over hibernate?
- what are all the problems with inheritance?
- What is the use of a hibernate session?
- They have given one query in SQL and they are asking corresponding criteria API query?
- why we are using @transient in hibernate?
- what are all the inputs we are giving to SessionFactory?
- what we are writing in the hibernate-mapping file?
- what we are writing in the hibernate-configuration file?
- scenario: in a JSP page with 2 buttons, one for addbook and another is for showListOfBooks(by using spring and hibernate)?
- what is the use of @ComponentScan?
- what is the use of dispatcher servlet?
- what are all the pre-processing tasks done by DispatcherServlet?
- How to render excel and pdf view to the end-user(using poi and Itext API’s)?
- How to validate valid username and password in spring? for validating can I directly interact with dao without service?
- By default, the servlet container will handle multi-threaded applications, then why you are implementing multi-threading in your application?