Acliv Technologies Interview Questions Of Manual Testing
- How do you create a project with the data of the existing project?
- After creating a new project with old data what are the changes you gonna do?
- What are the methods available in testng which are not there in JUnit?
- What are the benefits of using method driven framework
- Reverse string “Arshad – shaik”. The output should like “Dahsra – kiahs”.
- How do you handle if u get noclassfoundexception?
- If you wanna run only a few test scripts then what is your scope.
- How do u debug failed tests?
- Explain project.
- Explain the framework.
- What is white box testing?
- How do you integrate Jenkins?
- Which version of selenium you are using and how do you update it.
- Today your script is running fine but 2maro it won’t run. What you gonna do.
- Can we create a package inside a package?
- What are the challenges you have faced in your current automation project?
About Acliv Technologies
Acliv Technologies is a high-end technology services provider for Indian and Global markets. Acliv brings-in its rich domain experience backed by Technology & Functional Experts and Consultants. Acliv aspires to be one of the Top Services providers to the global market out of India. Acliv believes in Thinking Big and Acting the Right to achieve its Vision. Acliv works as an extended arm of the customer by understanding customer pain point to solve their business & technology problems.
Acliv focuses on Aerospace, Enterprise, Energy & Utilities, Telecom and BFSI. Acliv Offers Analytics, R&D, IT and Engineering Services to the focus industry verticals. The key differentiator is Sharp Speed with accuracy in execution by maintaining a high quality of service.
It is a high technology services provider for Indian and Global markets. It brings in its rich domain experience backed by Technology or Functional Experts and Consultants. It aspires to be a Top Services provider to the global market out of India. Acliv believes in Thinking Big and Acting Right to achieve its Vision with Sharp Speed. It works as an extended arm of the customer by understanding customer pain point to solve their business or technology problems.
It focuses on high-end technology innovation areas & sectors, richer transformation areas, emerging re-engineering sectors. As the name says we want to achieve our vision with sharp speed without compromising on our value and ethics. We are also building strong ethics and rich culture which enables us to achieve faster growth.
The current Indian market size is around $1 Billion for resource augmentation services in the software and software-enabled services sector. Target customer segments being large captive centers, large & medium enterprises, IT Solutions Majors, Indian IT Services majors, etc, a major portion of market share is occupied by Tier 1 vendors, Tier 2 vendors occupy market share which is around 5% which is expected to grow as the competition intensifies. The Tier 3 and Tier 4 vendors form an unorganized section which many times are game-changers. There are not many Tier 2 vendors to address such a huge marketplace. Thus there is a huge space between Tier 1 vendors & Tier 3 vendors. Acliv aim is to achieve Tier 2 status by FY15. The market size is supposed to be $3 billion by FY15.