Acliv Technologies interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Acliv Technologies interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Acliv Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acliv Technologies Interview Questions
- How do you create a project with the data of the existing project?
- After creating a new project with old data what are the changes you gonna do?
- What are the methods available in TestNG which are not there in JUnit?
- What are the benefits of using method driven framework
- Reverse string “Arshad – Shaik”. The output should like “Dahsra – kiahs”.
- How do you handle it if u get noclassfoundexception?
- If you wanna run only a few test scripts then what is your scope.
- How do u debug failed tests?
- Explain project.
- Explain the framework.
- What is white box testing?
- How do you integrate Jenkins?
- Which version of selenium you are using and how do you update it.
- Today your script is running fine but 2maro it won’t run. What you gonna do.
- Can we create a package inside a package?
- What are the challenges you have faced in your current automation project?