White Board Marker Test Case
In this post, we are going to discuss one more test case about White Board Marker and in the same blog, you can found other test cases for interview purposes.
- The Marker should be able to write.
- The marker should be reusable, you can refill it with ink.
- The tip of the marker should be easily visible so that one can easily identify the position to hold it in while writing.
- The Marker has a bar code which is a unique item code for it.
- The Marker has the name of the company which has manufactured it.
- The body color of the marker should suggest the color of the ink of the marker.
- The color of the marker should be pleasant to the eye.
- The effort required to use the marker should be minimal, i.e. one should not has to stress to write something with it.
- The Marker should be light to hold, so as easy to use.
- The Marker can be used to write text, make figures, color a portion of the desired object.
- The marker should exhibit smoothness while using.
- The tip of the marker should be round and not flat, this would prevent putting stress.
- The marker’s circumference should be wide enough to hold, neither too wide nor too thin.
- The tip of the marker should be made of a material so that the efficiency of using ink for writing should be high.
- The life of the marker should be optimum.
- The marker should have a cap to protect its ink from drying up, when not in use.
- The marker should be made of a plastic body that encloses, a cushion soaked with ink, a tip to write and a cap to cover it.
- The Marker should be able to write on paper as well as the White Board.
- The marker should not break if dropped.
- The marker stops to work if used on a rough surface for some time.
- The marker can be used to hit someone.
If you found more test cases about White Board Marker then you can mention that in the comment section and we are happy to add that in this post.