Agile Labs interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Agile Labs interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Agile Labs Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
As QA, we recognize the significance of comprehensive interview preparation, particularly for Manual Testing Interview Preparation, Selenium Interview Questions And Answers, and Automation Testing Questions Selenium. To aid in this preparation, we collected real-time interview questions relating to these topics. Nonetheless, we strongly urge candidates to invest ample time in acquainting themselves with the possible questions that may arise during the interview. This preparation will not only enhance their self-assurance and readiness. Therefore, we encourage all candidates to dedicate sufficient time to prepare for the interview process to increase their chances of success.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Agile Labs Interview Questions
Interview Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3 years
Interview Mode: Virtual
Updated Date: 27-04-2022
- Explain your projects.
- What is the Page Object Model?
- How to declare elements in the POM class?
- How to handle multiple elements in the POM class?
- How do you initialize elements in the POM class?
- What is the Page Object Repository?
- What happens if we don’t use initElements in POM?
- What is the difference between POM and PageFactory?
- What is Page Decoration?
- What is lazy initialization?
- SDLC & STLC
- Bug life cycle
- Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Explain the Regression testing, Functional Testing, Retesting, and Compatibility testing.
- Test plan and Test case selenium questions:-
- How to integrate Jenkins with GitHub?
- How to start the QC server?
- Bug tracking tool
- How to create a Graphical report?
- Write a code(script) for the given test case(around 10 to 15 lines code)
- How to execute a parallel test case? (write code)
- how to execute your script on chrome and IE? (code)
- Pop-ups and frames(some codes like how to handle a file download pop-up )
- SQL:- DDL, DML, TCL, DCL commands, and query
- View and index
- constrain (keys)
- How to create a package and procedure in pl/SQL?
- You have eight balls, all the same in size; 7 have the same weight & 8th have slightly more weight. How can you find the ball with slightly more weight using a balance?
Ans: put four balls n each side. Which portion has slightly more than the portion that will have more weight? Then split those four into 2 and 2. Again weigh. Which part has more weight? Split them into 1 &1 and weigh. I think a minimum of 3 times, and you have two weights.
About Agile Labs
Expert is a disruptive low-coding application development platform that can be used for building custom software, ERP systems, Workflow systems, Portals, E-governance applications, and the like. No need to write code in the business or presentation layer using dot net, PHP, or Java.
Agile Labs is a unique technology company from India with its unique and patented technology platform, Expert. It is one of the few IT firms from India to have stuck to a core product strategy without getting distracted by growth and expansion pressures.
Agile has seen the ups and downs in the marketplace, where technologies come and go, and has won the trust of discerning customers in India and abroad. It has successfully broken the ‘Made in India’ barrier to acceptance across the geographies, even in the sophisticated markets of the US and Canada.
Agile Labs has a Research & Development team based in Bangalore, India. This team enhances the platform in line with the product’s roadmap and based on market demands.
Our Services Delivery team, based out of Bangalore, provides pre-sales support and delivery of customer projects in India and abroad. The team has successfully delivered prestigious projects in India, China, Bhutan, Srilanka, Africa, the Middle East, and North America.
We work with several Solution Partners who are fully equipped to service customers. Partners of Agile Labs have won projects in tough competition with big-brand packages from multinationals in discerning markets like the Middle East and Canada.
Agile will continue to develop, and the agile office will strengthen its partner network to spread the reach of Axpert in new geographies.
We are open to discussing OEM and white-label licensing proposals from businesses and IT services firms looking for good investment returns and gaining a competitive advantage.
Leave a Reply