Persistent Systems interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Persistent Systems interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Persistent Systems interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Persistent Systems Interview Questions
Company Name: Persistent Systems
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 13.07.2021
IQs: 1st Round – Written Test [ Set A 30 mins ]
- Automate Login page w.r.t Appium/Selenium with Java as a language and mention all the tools, libraries, types of frameworks used
- Automate Login API with Java as a language and mention all the tools, libraries, type of framework used URLs, Credentials, HTML DOM Structure, and API URL was provided
Set B 30 mins
- Print all the Palindrome Word in a sentence and their count
- Print the few int values in an array, verify each no., Whether they are odd, even, prime, odd and prime, even and prime
- Explain complete Framework with folder structure and explain all the tools and for what reason you have used and explain all the classes in your framework
- overloading vs overriding and where you have come across in Webdriver
- How to handle alert popups
- Write a TestScript for any E-commerce scenario after logging into the application
- Exceptions you have come across and what reason they have come and how to overcome them
- Frames handling
- Did you work in API Manual and Automation and Appium
- Automating Paginations in E-comm app, navigating from 1 to 2 and till 5 and here select a Nokia product
- Handling frames in details like, in Frame 1, shifting one child frame to another child frame and then shifting to frame 2, etc.
- How to Handle dynamic elements partially dynamic and fully dynamic
- Why Hybrid Framework, what the de-merits with other kinds of Frameworks
- Explain complete hybrid framework in detail writing on a board
- In your career, which is the best 2 months and why?
- What test cases you Automate
- Assume there is a project which has not been tested(Manually not tested) yet, and how do you approach
- Automating it and it needs to be completed in 15 days,
- asked whether it’s a long-term project, and does it has a QA environment set up? The interviewer said yes for both.
- Two lifts are there, I am on 2 Nd floor, Now write a Java program, so that any one of the lifts which is nearby should come when we press Up button
- what are the reasons that sometimes, a Testcase will work fine for 1 browser and fails for other browsers, and how do you handle it.
- Explain Selenium Grid
- There are 5 medicines, a,b,c,d,e, and a few are Out of Expiry date and a few have Expiry. The ones that have Expiry weights 500 GM, the one which completed Expiry date weighs 490 gms, in one chance(in one shot ) how to decide, which are rotten and which ones are not
- How do you select the Framework
Persistent Systems Interview Questions
- Explain about yourself
- What is Functional Testing
- What is the difference between System and System Integration Testing
- Explain Defect Life Cycle
- What is RTM
- What are the testing levels you perform
- What is System Testing
- What are the Test Strategy and test plan
- What is Self Join
- How to get unique values
- What operator is used to fetch the name starting with A and tell me the syntax
- What are Web driver API Instance
- What is IDE, RC, Web driver
- How many languages Selenium Supports
- Why Testng is Used
- What is Rest API
- Difference between PUT and POST