Standard Chartered Bank (SCB Bank) Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Standard Chartered Bank (SCB Bank) interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Standard Chartered Bank SCB Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have also tried to share some of the Automation Tester Interview Questions And Answers. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Standard Chartered Bank (SCB Bank) interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Standard Chartered Bank Interview Questions
Company Name: Standard Chartered Bank SCB
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Interview Mode: Face to Face
Updated on: 24.02.2021
Hi all, I appeared for an interview at an Investment bank. Below are the few questions asked of me:
- Scenario: Post your execution, and your output is generated in a log file in text format; this log file consists of error codes like JSE003, JSE006, JSE016, etc. You must get these log codes in one file format and sort the same in reverse order.
- If you can have partial abstraction using abstract class, why do you need Interfaces?
- What would be your framework design approach if you start a new project?
- If I automate a login scenario, I execute it ten times, and it fails three times. Why did it fail? What would be debugging approach?
- How would you fix the inconsistencies if the project you are working on is inconsistent?
- How do you check an empty file in GIT
- Explain about yourself in short
- Have you worked in TestNG to write the order of TestNG annotation
- What is POM? Explain briefly
- What is Polymorphism
- What are Abstract and Interface
- Difference between Set and List
- What is API Testing, and what is the importance of that
- Rate yourself in java selenium
- Write the RTM followed in your company
SCB Bank 2nd Round:
- Write and explain your project framework
- Write a POM class for a login page
- Difference between @findby and driver.findelement
- How to get driver and findelements by using FindBy
- What is Constructor Chaining
- What are exceptions faced in your project
- Have you used interface in your project
- Program: WAP to get four from a factorial of 24
- Program: WAP to get the pattern
- What are the methods in the object class?
- The return type of @ Dataprovider
- Find to get the first list in the multi-select dropdown
- Explain with an example for Interface and Abstract
- Explain the Hooks and Tags concept in Cucumber
- Explain Data-driven in Cucumber
- Explain the Scenario outline and Background keyword in cucumber
- WAP to select the text from the dropdown
- How to use mouseover in selenium
- Explain the scope of implicit, Explicit wait, and Fluent wait
- How do you validate the schema in API testing using automation?
- If URL is wrong in the API test, what is the status code you get
- What is BDD? Why is it used?
- There are checkboxes with three same names and 2 with different names. How do you select the same name checkboxes?
- Any Version control tool is used for automation
- What is a Super keyword
- What is the Diamond problem in java
- How to overcome this issue
- What is Inheritance? How many types of inheritance are there
- What are method overloading and method overriding? Explain with an example
- Why do we use webdriver driver = new chrome driver instead of chrome driver = new chrome driver?
- Explain the checked and unchecked exceptions faced in your project
- How to run regression smoke and sanity test cases using feature file
- Double click in selenium
- How to run the failed test case in TestNG
About Standard Chartered Bank Company
Standard Chartered Bank is India’s largest international bank, with 100 branches in 43 cities, and we have been operating here since 1858. Key client segments include Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial & Private Banking, and Retail Banking.
Standard Chartered also has the following subsidiaries operating in India: Standard Chartered Securities (India) Ltd; Standard Chartered Private Equity Advisory (India) Private Limited; Standard Chartered Investments and Loans (India) Limited; Standard Chartered Finance Limited and Standard Chartered Global Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
Leave a Reply