Coforge LTD Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Coforge LTD interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Coforge LTD Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Walmart Interview Questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Coforge LTD interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coforge LTD Interview Questions
Company Name: Coforge LTD
Experience: 2 Years
- General questions related to java, like abstract, interface, reverse string, array, a few exceptions in java, throw n throws.
- Different selenium wait mechanism
- Describe your framework
- How to data fetch from Excel
- What are the selenium exceptions
- Why to use maven build
- Different cucumber related questions like example vs examples, feature, runner, glue mechanism.
Then 3-4 behavior/taking up responsibility kind of questions like
- Your contribution to current project
- What have you done unique to your projects?
- Ever had a clash with manager ? What’s the outcome?
- Ever delayed the timelines, how did you manage?
- Ever proposed a solution and that got rejected and what did you do?
- Something that you’ve done unique in your team
- Agile methodology.
- Basics SQL queries as well