Coforge LTD Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Coforge LTD interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Coforge LTD Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Walmart Interview Questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Coforge LTD interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coforge Automation Testing Interview Questions
Company Name: Coforge
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 8 Yrs
Shared By: Shakuntala
No Of Rounds: 1
Updated on: 03.10.2022
The interview discussion was good. You can take your time and answer.
- General questions related to java, like abstract, interface, reverse string, array, a few exceptions in java, throw n throws.
- Different selenium wait mechanism
- Describe your framework
- How to fetch data from Excel
- What are the selenium exceptions
- Why to use the maven build?
- Some cucumber-related questions like example vs. examples, feature, runner, and glue mechanism.
- Describe the automation roadmap
- Which strategy do you follow for automation?
- What is Page Object Model?
- Other than the Page object Model, what can you use?
- API testing – How will you trigger multiple jobs through postman
- Which reporting tool did you use?
- How can you do a live report?
Then 3-4 behavior/taking up responsibility kind of questions like:
- Your contribution to the current project
- What have you done unique to your projects?
- Ever had a clash with the manager? What’s the outcome?
- Have you ever delayed the timelines? How did you manage?
- Ever proposed a solution that got rejected, and what did you do?
- Something that you’ve done uniquely in your team
- Agile methodology.
- Basics SQL queries as well.
Tips: Prepare the Automation Road map and framework thoroughly.
Coforge is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to transform at the intersection of unparalleled domain expertise and emerging technologies to achieve real-world business impact. A focus on very select industries, a detailed understanding of the underlying processes of those industries, and partnerships with leading platforms provide us with a distinct vantage. We leverage AI, Cloud, and Insight-driven technologies, allied with our industry expertise, to transform client businesses into intelligent, high-growth enterprises.
In the UK, Coforge is working with technology and verification software company APPII to develop iPass – a health verification app – that uses simple, trusted, secure technology to support the safe movement of people and unlock the UK economy.
Today our proprietary platforms power critical business processes across the Financial Services and Travel industries. Our 11,000 technology and process consultants engineer, design, consult, operate, and modernize systems worldwide.