What you’ll learn: UNIX for Testers
- All Manual Unix Concepts required for Software Testers
- How to Automate the various Unix Processes, to achieve an end to end test automation.
- Learn about Putty, WinSCP
- Learn about Java SSH library (Jsch) – To do automation of Unix processes
Good to have Basic Java knowledge
Unix Knowledge required for Software Testers – Manual and Automate the various UNIX / LINUX processes, So that you can achieve an end to end test automation (If you have any Unix processes in your application).
This course will teach you (To very absolute beginner to Unix / Linux) All about various Unix / Linux commands, processes, scripts along with Unix architecture.
Also, this course mainly covers about the automation of various Unix processes like executing shell scripts / sending or receiving files to/from Unix or Linux server, so that you can incorporate this in your test automation framework and achieve an end to end test automation.
Who this course is for:
- All Manual Testers
- Automation testers who wish to learn how to automate Unix processes
- Anyone who wishes to start there career as a software tester
Software Professional, with rich exp in IT Industry, Passionate blogger, love to teach. Love to explore the technologies used for automation testing. I am here to share my knowledge if it can help others around the globe.
My experience includes Automation testing (Using Selenium WebDriver) & TOSCA TestSuite, Working on various DevOps tools
On my profile, you can find video courses for Automation Testing Tools.