A contact form is included with websites mainly with an intention to allow users to communicate with the site administrator, sharing their feedback/messages regarding the website or reaching out to the business owner of the site for services / support. In this article I have covered a set of test cases that can be used to test the Drupal site contact form.
Test Case For Contact Form
you can limit the number of submissions that can be accepeted from an IP within an hour. Further submissions within that time period will not be accepted by the system. See the attached contact form.
These are the default fields found in a default drupal contact form along with the captcha. Following are its test cases/checklists:
- Ensure that an error message is displayed on submitting the form by leaving the mandatory fields empty. Expected error messages for the above example is:
- “Your name field is required.”
- “Your e-mail address field is required.”
- “Subject field is required.”
- “Message field is required.”
- “Math question field is required.”