Tavant interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions. Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Tavant interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Tavant Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Tavant interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Tavant Testing Interview Questions
Tavant Bangalore Interview questions
Company Name: Tavant
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 12.05.2021
- What are entry and exit criteria?
- What are all the sprint ceremonies you are aware of? Brief each one.
- Difference between Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- What are your daily activities?
- How to calculate QA effort in Agile?
- Have you heard of sprint velocity, capacity, user story points?
- How do you estimate team effort in agile? -by calculating (individual work hours * no. of resources).Calculating velocity ex: in last 3 sprints if w have completed 90 stories, then …….
- Define severity and priority of test case and bug.
- If you have 150 test cases to be executed within 3 days, what is your approach in test completion?
- If there are 3 or more major bugs, then how do you convince customer to hold release?
- What are all the artifacts that need to be published during QA signoff?
- Is not the Test Closure document necessary for QA signoff?
- What are all the data mentioned in RTM?
- Diff btn QTP and Selenium.
- What is testing approach or main focus when testing a client/server and Web Application?
- Define Retesting, Regression Testing and Confirmation testing.
- What are the diff types of joins and explain each in brief.
- In left outer join, what is the purpose of table 2 if the query returns all the records of left table?
- Diff btn DELETE and DROP commands.
- Diff btn Exploratory and Adhoc testing.
- Have you ever involved in E or Ad testing?
- If you are new joinee and there are no documents available, then what is your approach of testing?
Cycle of user story in jira.
Company Name: Tavant Technologies Hyderabad
- How do you perform Code Reviews?
- How do you perform Code Coverage?
- What checks do you perform while performing code reviews?
- Method overloading and method overriding
- Can we initialize the interface
- How to achieve multiple inheritances
- Different between hashmap and HashSet
- How do you implement threading
- What is synchronization and diff between synchronization and non-synchronization
- Try catch and finally execution
- Diff between throw and throws
- Why string is immutable
- StringBuffer concept
- Database connectivity
- Can constructors be inherited?
- Can the constructor be final?
- How to create multiple objects
Tavant Technologies Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- Need an XPath to select only odd rows
- Finding starting on the third row (3, 5, 7, 9, etc.)?
Location: Tavant Technologies Hyderabad
Tavant Interview Questions
- Tell me about your current project and your role?
- Java Oops Concepts?
- We have two dropdown boxes if we select 1st same will be displayed in 2nd how you test it?
- We have a table with different columns if you click on the title it will be sorted how you test it is sorted or not?
- You don’t have database access if you give data then it will take how you test that data is stored in a database or not? (Registration page)
- I have 8 marbles of the same size and color and same weight except one. How you find the odd one?
- How do you find a particular word in the statement “Hi how ‘are’ you”?
- Parallel execution in diff brewers?
- Write a complete program for…while login it shows “success” is displayed or not?
- Defect life cycle?
- What is an agile methodology?
- What is the difference between the RAD model and the spiral model?
- If there are 200 test case and only 2 days to execute, how will you proceed?
- Puzzles: If there are 2 wires of equal length. Burning 1 wire takes 60 mins. How will you calculate 15 mins if you don’t have a watch or clock?
- We are given a cloth bundle of 200 meters. Cutting 1 meter takes 4 secs. How much time will be taken to cut the 200-meter cloths?
- Retesting and regression testing.
- Why is the agile model used for testing?
- Write automation code for Frame?
driver.switch to(). frame(Element);
- Define keyword driven framework?
- Define hybrid Irwan framework?
- Define SDLC?
- Write a SQL query for the inner join, outer join & left join?
- Explain your project?
- Where we can store XPath or other locator value, (like the object repository in QTP)
- Why can not use the CSS selector instead of XPath?
- What is the difference between the @Before Method and @before Test
- What is the difference between @After Method and @After Test