Sonata Java Selenium Automation Testing Interview Questions: In this post, we are sharing the latest interview questions for Sonata Sofware Bangalore Karnataka, Hyderabad wiki, and interview questions. Also, we are working on sharing the updates on Sonata Software Reviews, Salary Details, and also about the sonata software subsidiaries.
Sonata Interview Questions for 2.5 Year Exp
- Explain the Framework and components used in a framework
- What are Verification and Validation
- Scenarios for the Water bottle
- What is implicitly wait, Explicit wait explain
- Difference between error and exception
- What types of exceptions you have handled in your project
- What is exception handling how to handle that
- WAP to sort 6,4,5,9,10,8 in order and 7 should remain as it is using arr[6,4,5,7,9,10,8]
- Explain Agile and which Methodologies used in the project
- What will you do if you get broken links while automation
- Roles and responsibilities in your company
- How to get all values in the drop-down
- How to fetch data from the excel sheet
- Did you work data-driven framework?
Sonata Interview Questions
- Overriding and overloading with examples
- What is abstraction?
- What are restful web services?
- Explain ur framework and the challenges u faced
- And about Xpaths
- WAP to Count only pure words in the given string
Input String=”Let’s fight 3together4 4once?”
Pure words: Let s fight together once
- Put spaces between words starting with a capital letter
String s = “IAmASoftwareTestEngineer”
Output- I Am A Software Test Engineer
- There is a string “tomorrow”, First o replace with x second “o” replace with xx and third o replace with xxx
- There is an array [1,6,8,2,4,2,3] have to add two elements that come 5