Sonata interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Sonata interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Sonata interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Sonata Interview Questions for 2.5 Year Exp
- Explain the Framework and components used in a framework
- What are Verification and Validation
- Scenarios for the Water bottle
- What is implicitly wait, Explicit wait explain
- Difference between error and exception
- What types of exceptions you have handled in your project
- What is exception handling how to handle that
- WAP to sort 6,4,5,9,10,8 in order and 7 should remain as it is using arr[6,4,5,7,9,10,8]
- Explain Agile and which Methodologies used in the project
- What will you do if you get broken links while automation
- Roles and responsibilities in your company
- How to get all values in the drop-down
- How to fetch data from the excel sheet
- Did you work data-driven framework?
Sonata Interview Questions
- Overriding and overloading with examples
- What is abstraction?
- What are restful web services?
- Explain ur framework and the challenges u faced
- And about Xpaths
- WAP to Count only pure words in the given string
Input String=”Let’s fight 3together4 4once?”
Pure words: Let s fight together once
- Put spaces between words starting with a capital letter
String s = “IAmASoftwareTestEngineer”
Output- I Am A Software Test Engineer
- There is a string “tomorrow”, First o replace with x second “o” replace with xx and third o replace with xxx
- There is an array [1,6,8,2,4,2,3] have to add two elements that come 5