SCIKEY interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked SCIKEY interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the SCIKEY interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCIKEY Pune Interview Questions
Company Name: SCIKEY
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 19.08.2021
- Explain your Automation framework
- Mobile automation experience? What tools and framework did you use?
- Do you review the code which is written by others? What work do you look to check if the code is correct?
- What challenges did you face in Mobile automation?
- Have you worked with Iframe?
- Experience in web services automation. Explain the framework
- Have you used GIT?
- Commands you used frequently in GIT
- How do you resolve to merge conflict in GIT?
- If I had to add another parameter in Maven how do you configure it?
- How do you handle exceptions in Java?
- How to handle null point exception or exception not found?
- What are the methodologies you go through in Agile?
- What tools you have used for functional testing?
- Experience in Command prompt Automation?
- Do you know how to customize the selenium report, TestNG report?
- How do you use docker documents?
- Are you aware of model-based testing?