What you’ll learn: Python Bootcamp 2020 Build 15 working Applications and Games
Python basics like data-types, loops, decision-makings, file handling, libraries, modules, date-times, etc.
Terminal based programming applications using python.
Artificial intelligent Python game.
Python for desktop applications and GUI programming.
They are creating desktop applications using Tkinter with Python.
We are using databases using python.
Turtle graphics for creating graphical applications and motion using python
They are real working 5+ graphical games using python.
Use of keyboard keys to move objects in your applications and games using python
learn to build smart calculators and dictionaries using python.
Data science and data visualization using python.
Data visualization using Matplotlib in python.
Data visualization using Seaborn in python.
Data visualization using pandas in python.
Data visualization using poorly and cufflinks in python.
Data analysis using Numpy and pandas in python.
They are plotting using python.
Learn to build an automatic plotter for data visualization.
Learn to build a big data analysis project with more than 60million + data using python.
basemaps using python.
I will learn and achieve great things.
Python Bootcamp 2020 Build 15 working Applications and Games Description
Are you tired of getting videos and lectures on just python basics and syntaxes or strucked in college studies and hello world program? So I guess you have to give a try to. This course is designed after analyzing what a student needs to study python. After analyzing what they required and what they want in a course, how they can quickly start any course but didn’t able to finish it.
Now let me explain to you how so this course is designed, including all fields of python, and for keeping the interest until the last, there are working games as projects so that no one gets bored and with that, everything explained is designed straightforwardly and efficiently. Just after completing the course, I guarantee that every single of you will be able to develop an application using python.
You will learn to create desktop applications and even controlling objects by using a keyboard, which I guess most of you already want to learn, and also python for data science in which you will learn to create even globe maps. Now let me explain some of the few topics you are going to cover-
- Python for graphical applications.
- Tkinter – for building desktop applications and user interface.
- Turtle graphics – for learning graphical design using python and to learn controlling objects in the computer using a keyboard.
- Databases – for learning how you can store the data of your games, apps, and programs.
- Python for data science.
- Numpy – Learn to create data in the form of datasets and analyzing data using python.
- Pandas – To create data frames and analyze them and to visualize data in the form of 3-D graphs and 2-D graphs.
- Matplotlib – To create data visualizations.
- Seaborn – To create animated plots.
- Plotly and cufflinks – To create interactive plots.
- Geographical plotting – To create global scale plots.
- Python date and time functions.
- File handling
- Control objects using keys.
- It is creating infinite graphical designs.
- Functions and methods in python
- Loops and conditionals.
- Basics and data-types in python.
What you are going to build in this course(Better if you see in the preview videos):
- Caterpillar game with the proper interface and keyboard control.
- Smart calculator – Did not need to add symbols. Just give numbers and ask for any operation.
- Your routine database application with a proper interface.
- An egg catcher game with a graphical interface and keyboard control.
- Your screen pet with gestures.
- Matchmaker project.
- Robot graphics.
- Kaleido spiral and modified kaleidoscope spiral(graphical design).
- An automatic data plotter with more than 30 types of plots.
- A geographical baseman plot.
- Big data analysis project(more than 60+ million data).
- Artificial intelligent Tic Tac Toe(play against the computer).
- A Dictionary.
- Hangmen game.
- Dice rolling simulator.
- Everyone who wants to learn python.
I’m Dev, and I’m a programmer in python with expertise in the field of AI and machine learning, and I’m also an electronics and communication engineer. I’m trying to create complete courses on some topics with practical application knowledge to give to students so they can correctly learn everything related to their subjects of interest.