Oyo Developer Interview Questions
Here is the collection of questions based on the experience of the interview in Oyo Rooms.
- Determine if there is a subset of the given set with a sum equal to a given sum?
- Given an array of numbers arrange it in the form of a single number such that the concluded number is the maximum.
g. given : 99,8,76,45,66,9,7,33,5,42
- Give your introduction along with your technical skills.
- I want to retrieve records from a table from date 1 – 15. I don’t want to use range Queries to Suggest the optimal solutions.
Ans: I suggest Indexing on the date column. He insisted on alternate ways. he said what you think you can do?
- What is Unique and NULL Constraint?
- Difference between Primary Key and Unique.
- How many maximum records in Unique can be NULL?
- Write a Most optimized algorithm for finding a Word in a sentence. (I used the Trie approach, he scolded me for not asking the sentence is sorted or not. the used Binary search.)
- Difference between thread and process.
- What is PCB?
- What is synchronization?
Round 3 (Hiring Manager):
Questions were mainly from the resume, behavioral questions, design, and database concept(join, query).
Check Also: Latest Testing Interview Questions
I have been approached through consultancy. Interview Questions:
- Given a matrix with the cost of visiting each cell move from 0,0 to m, N in minimum cost when you can only move left or down.
- Given an array of integers, update the index with the multiplication of previous and next integers, e.g. Input: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Output: 2*3, 2*4, 3*5, 4*6, 5*6
- The object-oriented concept, Polymorphism, Method overloading, method overriding, Difference between abstraction and encapsulation, Aggregation and Composition?
He asked me about tree data structures, why it is used, time complexities of various operations on the tree, balancing of a tree, AVL Tree. He asked me to write AVL Tree insertion, deletion, update code. Then he jumps to BTree, B+Tree and asks me to write code on paper for various operations. Questions were asked on indexing, various types of indexing, how it is used in databases, etc. Then he briefly asked about the project I did in my internship.
Round 3: CTO
- Why OYO.
- Explain your projects.