Appium - Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing
Appium - Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing Automate mobile testing Appium course, covering from appium download to interview questions (mobile automation tool)
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Vaibhav Singhal
Course Provider URL: https://www.udemy.com/user/554b1a29506a7/
What you’ll learn: Appium Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing
- You will know how to write test scripts using Appium
- You will know how to identify various mobile elements using Appium
- Yow will learn how to work with Appium Grid
- Best practices with Appium
- Using Appium with TestNg, Maven, Ant, GitHub, Sauce Labs
- Knowledge about various Test Automation Frameworks
- Automate Mobile Applications (Native, Web & Hybrid)
- How you should proceed automation frameworks using Appium
- Appium Interview Questions
Understanding of Computers and Mobile apps
No prior knowledge of Java, everything will be covered in this course
Elemental Selenium will also be taught during the session
Lifetime instructor support to your queries
Appium Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing Description
Probably THE MOST POPULAR APPIUM COURSE on Udemy!
Course Updated as of August 2017!
The only course in Udemy which is taught on Real devices with real examples best course for Appium and priceless as compared to other courses available. Support is good; the instructor is available if any help is required. I would recommend this course to all. by Zhong
Appium provides an excellent platform for supporting mobile application automation testing. An easy to use the tool, the Appium offers excellent opportunities for those who want to move to mobile testing space.
A recent global study has indicated that there will be a massive demand for mobile test automation engineers, and Big IT companies are looking forward to hiring well trained Appium automation testers. It is a relatively new field, and there are vast opportunities for testers who are trained in Appium from a good trainer.
After going through these lectures, you should be able to master the Mobile automation testing using Appium APIs.
- Are you a manual/web automation tester who wants to start automating mobile apps?
- Or maybe you’re seeking a raise or even a career change?
The massive student in a short time as compared to other years old courses.
I enjoyed this course. It was well-presented, and each lesson had a wealth of practical examples to cement the teachings. I found Vaibhav to be very personable and knowledgeable. This is someone who knows his stuff. by R Tim
Over 3000 satisfied students are enrolled in my Appium courses across the Web. This Appium course will be covering from very basic Selenium to the Expert Level. During the course to explain all ways of interacting with Mobile Apps, either Native or Hybrid or WebApp. They are covering each topic with real examples on real devices.
The course will be covering all best practices used with Appium, i.e., TestNG, Maven, Ant, to name a few. I am covering all popular frameworks available, i.e., Page Object Model, Data-Driven Framework. I will be updating new videos whenever new features/API is added to Appium so that you are always updated in the Market.
No other course on Udemy covers in-depth topics on Appium.
This course covers:
- Hybrid Apps, Native Apps, and WebApps
- Concept of UIAutomator
- Drawbacks and Limitations
- Download and Configure Android on the local machine
- Understanding the difference between API level and Android version
- Configuring Appium on Simulator
- Downloading/Configuring Appium, Selenium from Maven/POM dependencies
- How to get Apk file, AppActivityName, and AppPackage for any application
- Using Android UI Automator’ sUISelector() and its functions
- Using UI Automator in Compressed layout
- Finding selected Elements
- Finding elements by text using AndroidUIAutomator commands
- Launching XML View from WebDriver
- Android key events like home, backspace, delete, etc.
- Web Application Testing
- All tools and concepts needs for Selenium automation
- Appium examples with multiple apps
- Appium Grid
- Preparation for Appium interview
- Integration of Jenkins with Appium for Continuous Integration
- Maven Appium
- Page Object Model
- Appium with Sauce Labs
- Appium and TestNG framework
- Appium with Git Repository
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget a 30-day money-back guarantee covers you, a full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and FREE lectures for a course preview.
Enroll NOW and hop on the Appium Training program. Let’s get started!
- Anyone who wants to move from Manual Testing or Web Automationto Automation Testing
- Professionals working with Appium, to be expert in Appium
- Web Automation using other tools QTP, etc., and wants to switch to mobile automation jobs
- Freshers who all want to boost there startup carrier with Appium
- Any IT geeks who wish to learn Appium for mobile automation
- A software tester, QA Engineer, Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, QA Manager, QA Lead, Test Lead
I have been in software testing for a decade. Worked with different testing techniques along with exploratory testing. Performed further regression, performance, API, etc. testing with tools and libraries like Selenium, JMeter, LoadRunner, protractor, rest assured, Katalon, and others.
Worked with various MNC’s on multiple profiles and managed automation projects. Objective: To help the software testing community.