What you’ll learn: Master XPath and CSS Selectors
- HTML Basics
No prior coding experience required. Anyone willing to learn XPath and CSS Selectors can take this course.
For the best video streaming quality, please adjust the resolution from ‘settings’ at the bottom right-hand corner of the video player. Choose 1080p or 720p as per your network speed.
This course covers:
- WebPage HTML Structure Basics
- Element Locating Strategies
- Locating Elements By ID
- Locating Elements By Name
- Locating Elements By Link Text
- Locating Elements By Partial Link Text
- Locating Elements By Class
- Hands-on Exercises on Locaters
- XPath – Basics
- XPath – Axes
- CSS Selectors – Basics
- CSS Selectors – Advance
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Element Locating Strategies in Selenium WebDriver
- Manual Testing Professionals
- Selenium Testers
- Automation Aspirants
- QE Testing Professionals
- Automation Test Engineers
- QE Automation Engineers
- Software Testing Professionals
De ZINNIA provides industry-standard training on Software Automation Testing Tools & Programming Languages.
Our programs include extensive and hands-on training on Java, C#, Python, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Jenkins, REST and SOAP API Automation, WireMock, Gatling Load Testing.
We motivate our students to keep up a learner’s attitude. Because it is very important to adopt new technologies to sustain and grow in this ever-changing world of software technology.