Learn Python libraries Build machine learning model in 2021: Learn about python libraries that are used to solve machine learning problems
What you’ll learn for Learn python Libraries
Requirements for Learn python Libraries
Basics of python
Python has been the go-to choice for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence developers for a long time. Python offers some of the best flexibilities and features to developers that not only increase their productivity but the quality of the code as well, not to mention the extensive libraries helping ease the workload. Various features that put Python among the top programming languages for Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence are listed below:
- Free and open-source nature makes it community friendly and guarantees improvements in the long run
- Exhaustive libraries ensure there’s a solution for every existing problem
- Smooth implementation and integration make it accessible for people with the varying skill level to adapt it
- Increased productivity by reducing the time to code and debug
- Can be used for Soft Computing, Natural Language Processing as well
- Works seamlessly with C and C++ code modules
Scikit-learn is another actively used machine learning library for Python. It includes easy integration with different ML programming libraries like NumPy and Pandas. Scikit-learn comes with the support of various algorithms such as:
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Model Selection
Built around the idea of being easy to use but still be flexible, Scikit-learn is focussed on data modeling and not on other tasks such as loading, handling, manipulation, and visualization of data. It is considered sufficient enough to be used as an end-to-end ML, from the research phase to the deployment.
Check: Free Python Courses
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in machine learning
Instructor: Sufa Digital Media
Sufa pioneered performance marketing. And now, we’re reinventing it. Our suite of digital marketing services is built upon a foundation of intent—understanding how consumers decide—across all paid, owned, and earned media touchpoints. Through fully integrated, dynamic, and personalized experiences, we’re turning consumer intent into conversions.
Ready To Make A Real Change? Let’s Build Something Together!