Learn Jira Complete from Scratch to Expert
Learn Jira Complete from Scratch to Expert Jira Training of 6+ hours. Jira course from scratch, you can start using Jira in Project as expertafter this tutorials.
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Vaibhav Singhal
Course Provider URL: https://www.udemy.com/user/554b1a29506a7/
What you’ll learn: Learn Jira Complete from Scratch to Expert
- At the end of the course, you will learn Jira Tool
- You will be able to implement Jira in your Project
- You will learn how to increase the visibility and chances of interview selection.
- Admin section for those who need to work on the Admin part of Jira
- Customize the Jira as per your needs and project requirements.
Basic understanding of English
Jira is the most widely used Bug Tracking & Project Management Tool. If you follow agile or any other development methodology, you can quickly start using Jira in your Project, as Jira provides many customizations so it can be easily integrated into any project.
Also, you will see the correct project process is followed so quickly within the team, and a lot of time is saved, and tracking becomes more comfortable.
Jira tool is recommended for everyone as it one of the must-know tools of the software industry. In the course of the work carrier, you would be coming across this tool many times, so it is better to learn to complete Jira from Experts and excel in your work growth.
Who this course is for:
- Any job seeker, be it freshers or experienced professionals from any domain or industry, can opt for this course.
- This course would immensely benefit students who are in college and are about to give campus interviews or start job hunting.
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
I have been in software testing for a decade. Worked with different testing techniques along with exploratory testing. Performed further regression, performance, API, etc. testing with tools and libraries like selenium, JMeter, LoadRunner, protractor, rest assured, Katalon, and others.
Worked with various MNC’s on multiple profiles and managed automation projects. Objective: To help the software testing community