What you’ll learn: Java For Everyone – Zero to Hero
Core concepts of Java including Variables, data types, operators, control statements, arrays, packages, classpath, user-input and debugging Object Oriented Programming concepts with real-life examples String with
Basic computing knowledge is enough for this course. I have designed this course, considering that you don’t have programming knowledge. And after this course, you will be able to write code without any issue.
Java For Everyone – Zero to Hero Description
This course is for anyone who wants to make a career in Java Development, Automation Testing, Android Development.
In this course, we will focus on the below topics in detail, considering that you are a non-java developer. This course will give you a lot of motivation as we have tried to put many examples of the real world.
A unique way to explain Object Oriented Programming like A PIE concept.
- Basic computing
- Why Java?
- Configuring Eclipse IDE for Java
- How to create a new java project?
- How to create a new java class?
- Running java class
- Viewing the results of the java program
- Learning Java
- Introduction to Java programming
- Data Types in Java Primitive Data types
- Wrapper Classes
- Declaring Variables
- Writing java program and running
- Conditional Statements
- If condition
- If else condition
- If else if condition (nested if)
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- Loop Statements
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- How to declare an array
- How to store values in an array?
- Reading values in array (1 D & 2 D)
- Static, Static block
- Instance, Init block
- Constructor, chaining
- What is the package?
- How to create a package?
- How to import the package into a different class?
- CompileTime exception
- Runtime exception
- Custom Exception
Java Design Patterns
- Design Pattern Concepts
- Factory, Abstract Factory
Debug Scripts in Eclipse
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints
- Verify the values during debugging
- Using step over, step into
- Tips for using Eclipse efficiently
So, don’t think much and get started. I have trained more than 5000 students/IT professionals, and now they all can write code in java.
- Curious to learn new things, want to start a career in Java, Automation, Web Development
I am a full stack developer & Automation Tester. In my eight years of experience, I worked in various automation tools, Nodejs, ReactJS, MongoDB, Java, Spring, and many more. I have trained more than 10K IT professionals. If you want to live training, please do let me.
My Email: Chandan.email@example.com