Home Credit India Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Home Credit India interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the API Testing Interview Questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Home Credit India interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Home Credit India Interview Questions
Company Name: Home Credit India
Interview Date: Nov: 2019
Experience Level: 2 – 4 Years
- Suppose there are 100 classes for 100 test web pages how will u manage it?
- Write xpath using contains text.
- Supposed in a drop down there are 8 cities, how will u verify the duplicate cities present or not using select class.
- Suppose i have an application where i have text showing “welcome”. After clicking on refresh button ,the text changes to “home page” Now the text ” home page” appears after clicking on n number of times in refresh button How to write using selenium logic and while loop logic until the text changes from “welcome” to “home page”?
- What are the different test design techniques used in your project?
Here are some of the frequently interviewed questions:
Is home credit a good company?
If you are starting your career then Home Credit India is a good company because the staffs are supportive and also they are providing good salary.
How many Interview rounds?
The candidates have to go through the interview process of 2-3 rounds to achieve the offer letter.
Where Home Credit India is located?
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 3rd Floor, DLF Cyber City Phase II, Gurgaon-122002