Harbinger interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Harbinger interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Harbinger Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Harbinger interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Harbinger Interview Questions – Experience -2 to 4 years
- What is a bug?
- What is compliance testing?
- What is retesting and regression testing?
- How will you test Media players?
- Which was the healthy fight between you and the developer?
- The bug, which is caught by the client and not by you, so why it is caught at the client end, not by your end?
- What should be your approach when bug caught in a production environment?
- What is user acceptance testing?
- Alpha and beta testing?
- At the end of the day, which thing makes you happy and which and which thing makes you sad?
- When you would like to test the product manually and when you would like to test by using the automation tool?
- What is automation testing?
- If the application has to be tested every 4 weeks, what would you recommend?
- What is out of the box testing?
- If you have only one few hours to finish testing and the developer has to release the product to the client, and in this situation you got bug ..what will you do?