Git for Absolute Beginners
Git and Github: A Beginner's Guide for Absolute Beginners. If you are a developer and you want to get started with Git and GitHub Git for Absolute Beginners
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Alex Varganov
Course Provider URL: https://www.udemy.com/user/michaelalex2/
What you’ll learn In Git for Absolute Beginners
Install and configure Git
Use Git for everyday tasks
Create and use a remote repository on GitHub or BitBucket
Setup passwordless authentication with SSH keys
Use Git Branches
Requirements For Git for Absolute Beginners
Basic computer skills
Ability to install software on your computer
Description About Git for Absolute Beginners
In this course, we will teach you how to use Git, and we will explain how version control can help you solve everyday tasks. This course will be useful to those of you who have never used version control, have little experience, or maybe just need a bit of guidance during the first steps.
What makes this course different?
There are many free courses online, but we couldn’t find one, that would answer all the questions raised by beginner developers. Most of the courses assume that you already know this or that. That’s why they show you HOW to use Git, but they don’t give you an understanding of what’s going on behind the scenes.
Check: Git Interview Questions
And that’s what we do in this course. On every step, in every lecture, you will know exactly what’s going on and why. In simple English.
What will this course give you?
- You will learn how to use a must-know tool for every developer.
- You will become a much more productive and efficient developer and you will be worth more money.
- From an absolute beginner, you will turn into a pro, in almost no time.
Other benefits of this course
- You will learn how to use Github and Bitbucket.
- Your code will be safe and you will gain much more control over it.
- You will master a new way of collaboration with other developers.
- You can start taking part in open-source projects.
If you apply for a job as a developer, 95% of the companies will expect you to know version control (mostly Git), and after this course, you will. Git will make you a better developer, that’s for sure. Enjoy the ride!
- Anyone interested in using source control and specifically Git
- Software engineers, developers, and programmers new to Git
I am a professional web developer since 2006. I specialize in the back-end development of enterprise-level web applications. I have worked for several companies in the USA and New Zealand. Currently, I work at Webscope, one of the most progressive development teams in New Zealand.
I’m passionate about cutting edge technologies, continuous integration, automated testing, and modern frameworks.