Genpact Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Genpact interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Genpact Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Selenium WebDriver Interview Questions also. Still, we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Genpact interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Genpact Testing Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 7.5 Years
Updated on: 15.03.2021
Technical Round 1 (Manual + SQL)
- Can you tell me about your project?
- What testing methodology do you follow in your project?
- What is the difference between regression testing and functional testing?
- Can you please explain to me the defect life cycle?
- What is Ad-hoc testing?
- What is the difference between static and dynamic testing?
- What are the types of joins?
- Can you write the syntax for Inner-Join?
- How do you update a table with the new set of data in both rows and columns?
- Can you explain the MAX () function in SQL with an example?
- Can you elaborate on DDL and DML with a few commands for each type?
- What is the difference between a primary key and a unique key?
- Can the primary key accept null values?
- Can a table have multiple primary keys?
- Explain to me your project architecture.
- Please explain to me the Agile-Scrum methodology.
- Tell me about the Bug life cycle with all phases.
- Have you come across deferred defects, and what do those defects indicate?
- What is compatibility testing? Give me an example.
- What are the severity and priority?
- Give an example of high severity and high priority.
- What is the difference between regression and retesting?
- How do you map test cases to requirements in QC?
- How do you link the defect to the test case in QC?
- How did you perform integration testing in your project?
- When can I use stubs or drivers? Have you used the top-down approach or bottom-up approach type of integration testing?
- Have you been involved in the SDLC process? Explain the High-Level process of STLC.
- What do you do in test closure?
- What is the difference between two-tier and n-tier architecture?
- What is an abstract class?
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface?
- How do you know when to use abstract class and Interface?
- What is overloading and overriding? Justify me with your examples by implementing your code.
- What is a comparable and comparator in java?
- What is the significance of the final & finally?
- What is the use of this and super keywords?
- Explain oops concepts with examples.
- Explain exceptions in java?
- Why is string immutable?
- What is the difference between the ArrayList and Vector?
- Draw the collections hierarchy.
- What are boxing and unboxing?
- Explain the ATLC (Automation Life Cycle)?
- What are the differences between SIDE, RC, and Web Driver?
- What is your framework and explain to me your framework?
- What is an object repository and explain the page factory technique?
- Write a code for accessing web elements XPath from page factory classes.
- How to invoke an application in a web driver?
- How do you handle dynamic web elements?
- What are the different exceptions you got when working with Web Driver?
- Difference between implicit wait and explicit wait?
- What are web elements, and what are the different ways to identify them?
- Explain to me about JDBC connections with a web driver?
- What types of testing does selenium automation support?
- How to work on a dynamic drop-down list? Tell me the steps to work with it, including actions class with mouse hover operations.
- How to launch different browsers in Web Driver? Write the code for it.
- What is Apache POI?
- Write a code to get the data from excel using the POI library?
- Why TestNG and why not JUnit?
- Explain the @BeforeMethod and @AfterClass annotations in TestNG.
- What is batch and group execution in TestNG?
- What are listeners?
- When will you use the data provider?
- What is Selenium Grid?
- How do you know which test cases to automate and which not to automate?
- What are the challenges you faced when working with selenium?
- What is log4j, and how did you use it in a web driver?
- Explain how ANT and Jenkins work? Advantages of Jenkins?
- What are the types of joins?
- Write the syntax for left join?
- Gave two tables and asked to perform full outer join?
- I want to find out the 3rd largest salary in a table, asked to write a query for the table?
- Do I want to get 40% of the records from the given table, write a query?
- How do I display employee names starting with ‘N’?
- What is a group by and having clauses? Explain having a clause, for example?
- Tell me the different types of constraints in SQL?
- Explain the Foreign Key constraint and Not Null constraint?
- Difference between DELETE, TRUNCATE & DELETE?
- What do you know about Agile Methodology? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
- Types of joins you know in SQL?
- What is a trigger?
- What is Index? Is the index performed on a column or table?
- Which framework are you following in your project?
- UNIX commands?
- What are TestNG, Apache POI, and Log4J?
- If I ask you to select Automation or Manual, what is your choice? Want only one answer?
- Why Automation?
- What do you know about GENPACT, and why GENPACT?
- Why do I need to hire you?
- What is get() & navigate()?
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics.
We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.