Genpact Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Genpact interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Genpact Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Genpact interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Genpact Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: Genpact
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 19.07.2021
- Difference between where and having in SQL
- Joins in SQL
- Update query in SQL
- What is the advantage of the BDD framework
- Can we override a constructor? if yes, How?
- Explain constructor
- Explain collections in java
- What do you mean by Jenkins
- What is the framework you use in your project
- Explain overloading of methods
- How to read a text file using selenium
Genpact Noida Interview Questions
- What are the criteria for selecting a test case for automation?
- Which types of test cases should you exclude from automation testing?
- What are the main stages in the automation testing lifecycle?
- Which are the main tasks during the planning phase of automation testing?
- What are the principal features of a good automation tool?
- What different approaches can you use for designing an automation solution?
- Which are the main tools for software automation testing?
- How do you measure the success of automation testing?
- Can automation testing fully replace manual testing?
- How do you plan the automation testing of a web application?
- Why would you want to automate a test?
- What is the recommended test automation strategy?
- Can you define an automation framework?
- What coding practices should you follow during automation?
Genpact Selenium Interview Questions
- Factorial, prime, Armstrong number, swapping two numbers without temp variable–Programs
- Difference between page factory n page object model
- printstacktrace(exception related)
- Difference between string.equals and string1==string2
- Searching with keywords and copy all the file’s names into one file.
- How does the grid work?
- How to debug or fix the issue?
- How to switch from one window to another window?
- Mouseover concept
- Explain the testNG framework
- Data provide, find by annotation
- How to do the execution of the second method after the first method execution only without giving priority?
- What is the difference between string, string buffer, string builder?
- Difference between method overloading n method overriding?
- What does the exception mean? How do you recognize where to fix in the lengthy code if somewhere exception occurs while executing
- Difference between a list-iterator and an iterator?
- What is a hashmap?
- How do you execute test cases using testing?
- How do you run batch execution? Which one are you using for that?
- How to print a web table in the same structure on the console?
- How do you switch multiple windows?
- How do you switch between tabs?
- How do you find a webpage background color?
Genpact Hyderabad Java Interview Questions
- Method overload and method override?
- All OPPSs concepts?
- Difference between method overload and method override?
- Explain interface?
- Program to reverse a string?
- Program for the prime number?
- Program for Amstrong number?
- Program to find the unique element in two arrays?
Read Also: Apttus wiki Interview Questions
Genpact Webdriver Interview Questions
- Program to get the value of the last row value of a web table?
- Program to handle multi-window?
- Program for drag and drop?
- Does the program alert handle?
- How will you handle the select box?
- What are the types of handling select boxes?
- Program to take a screenshot?
- Query to get all the records of two tables?
- Join two tables and get a unique record?
- Explain all types of joins?
- Query to use having a keyword?
Technical Round 1 (Manual + SQL)
- Can you tell me about your project?
- What testing methodology do you follow in your project?
- What is the difference between regression testing and functional testing?
- Can you please explain to me the defect life cycle?
- What is Ad-hoc testing?
- Difference between static and dynamic testing?
- What are the types of joins?
- Can you write the syntax for Inner-Join?
- How do you update a table with the new set of data in both rows and columns?
- Can you explain to me on MAX () function in SQL with an example?
- Can you elaborate on DDL, DML with few commands for each type?
- What is the difference between a primary key and a unique key?
- Can the primary key accept null values?
- Can a table have multiple primary keys?
- Technical Round 2 (Manual +Java/Selenium+ SQL)
- Explain to me your project architecture?
- Explain to me the Agile-Scrum methodology?
- Tell me about the Bug life cycle with all phases?
- Have you come across deferred defects and what do those defects indicate?
- What is compatibility testing? Give me an example?
- What are the severity and priority?
- Give an example of high severity and high priority?
- Difference between regression and retesting?
- How do you map test cases to requirements in QC?
- How do you link the defect to the test case in QC?
- How did you perform integration testing in your project?
- When can I use stubs or drivers? Have you used the top-down approach or bottom-up approach type of integration testing?
- Have you been involved in the SDLC process? Explain to me the High-Level process of STLC?
- What do you do in test closure?
- What is the difference between two-tier and n-tier architecture?
- What is an abstract class?
- Difference between abstract class and interface?
- How do you know when to use abstract class and Interface?
- What is overloading and overriding? Justify me with your examples by implementing your code?
- What is comparable and comparator in java?
- What is the significance of the final & finally?
- What is the use of this and super keywords?
- Explain oops concepts with examples?
- Explain exceptions in java?
- Why is string immutable?
- Difference between the Array list and Vector?
- Draw the collections hierarchy?
- What are boxing and unboxing?
- Explain the ATLC (Automation Life Cycle)?
- What are the differences between SIDE, RC, and Web Driver?
- What is your framework and explain to me your framework?
- What is an object repository and explain the page factory technique?
- Write a code of how you will access web elements x-paths from page factory classes?
- How to invoke an application in a web driver?
- How do you handle dynamic web elements?
- What are the different exceptions you got when working with Web Driver?
- Difference between implicit wait and explicit wait?
- What are web elements, and what are the different ways to identify them?
- Explain to me about JDBC connections with a web driver?
- What types of testing does selenium automation support?
- How to work on a dynamic drop-down list, tell me the steps to work with it, and it must include actions class with mouse hover operations?
- How to launch different browsers in Web Driver? Write the code for it.
- What is Apache POI?
- Write a code to get the data from excel using the POI library?
- Why TestNG and why not JUnit?
- Explain to me the @Before Method and @After Class annotations in TestNG?
- What is batch and group execution in TestNG?
- What are listeners?
- When will you use the data provider?
- What is Selenium Grid?
- How do you know which test cases to automate and which not to automate?
- What are the challenges you faced when working with selenium?
- What is log4j, and how did you use it in a web driver?
- Explain how ANT and Jenkins work? Advantages of Jenkins?
- What are the types of joins?
- Write the syntax for left join?
- Gave two tables and asked to perform full outer join?
- I want to find out the 3rd largest salary in a table, asked to write a query for the table?
- Do I want to get 40% of the records from the given table, write a query?
- How do I display employee names starting with ‘N’?
- What is a group by and having clauses? Explain having a clause, for example?
- Tell me the different types of constraints in SQL?
- Explain the Foreign Key constraint and Not Null constraint?
- Difference between DELETE, TRUNCATE & DELETE?
- What do you know about Agile Methodology? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
- Types of joins you know in SQL?
- What is a trigger?
- What is Index? Is the index performed on a column or table?
- Which framework are you following in your project?
- UNIX commands?
- What are TestNG, Apache POI, and Log4J?
- If I ask you to select Automation or Manual, what is your choice? Want only one answer?
- Why Automation?
- What do you know about GENPACT, and why GENPACT?
- Why do I need to hire you?
- What is get() & navigate()?
Genpact Bangalore Interview Questions
- How can you right-click?
- How can you refresh it?
- How can you send a screenshot through selenium?
- Gave an expression & asked me to find the XPath?
- How can you implement the framework in our project?
- What is the scope of implicitly wait?
- How can u find rows from a webpage? what is the method you used?
- What is method overloading?
- What is method overriding?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is the difference between array & ArrayList?
- What do you mean by the mutable & string is mutable or not?
- Difference between StringBuffer & StringBuilder
- What is Interface & abstract class? Difference between them?
- What is Type Casting? Give an example?
- Which collections are you used in your project?
- Write a program for string reverse?
- What is the design pattern used for the Framework based
- How to Take Screen Shot in selenium code for failed Test Case.
- FileUtils.copyFile(((TakesScreenshot)driver).getScreenshotAs(OutputType.FILE),new File(“d:/abcd.png”));
- How do u configure only Required Testcases for running the TestNG suit in XML..
- Add only required testNG classes or create a Group and specify it