What you’ll learn: Full Stack Automation Selenium Webdriver
A complete Automation Testing including Selenium necessary, Selenium frameworks like Page Object Model, Keyword Driven Framework
They will learn Maven and TestNG
And then they will learn how to integrate with Jenkins and GitHub
Also, they will learn Cucumber with Selenium Java
If you want to be a master in Automation Testing, you should learn Core Java first. This course is only for automation testing
Full Stack Automation Selenium Webdriver Description
This course will give you complete automation testing knowledge, and you will be full stack automation engineer, where you will learn selenium and integrate with TestNG, Maven, GitHub, SonarQube, GMail, and Jenkins
- This course will start from a fundamental level with no prior experience required and cover End-To-End automation with Selenium & Jenkins. At the end, of course, we will also learn Cucumber, a Behavior Driven Development framework and will be used along with Gherkin, Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse, GIT
- This course will also cover how you can push your written code to GIT (Version Control System) and use that code in Jenkins (CI) to run your automation and generate the report.
- This course will give you enough knowledge to implement an automation framework for your upcoming project. We will learn the Page object model, keyword-driven framework, data-driven framework with TestNG.
- After that, we will integrate the project with Jenkins and GITHUB and create a pipeline (CI)
- We will see how to write the Step Definition file, Feature file, and different cucumber options to execute it.
- Manual Testing, Business Analyst, Students who want to start a career in automation
I am a full stack developer & Automation Tester. In my eight years of experience, I worked in various automation tools, Nodejs, ReactJS, MongoDB, Java, Spring, and many more.
I have trained more than 10K IT professionals. If you want to live training, please do let me.