Duff and Phelps interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Duff and Phelps interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Duff and Phelps Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Duff and Phelps interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duff and Phelps Mumbai Interview Questions
Company Name: Duff and Phelps
Company Location: Mumbai, India
Updated on: 10.07.2021
- Open the Facebook application in the browser and from the console change the Darkmode to light mode
- Difference between async, await, call back, promises
- Protractor Architecture
- Properties you used in the confi.js file
- I don’t want to use any third-party reporting(extents/Allure). How can you build our own customized reports to make stakeholders understand this!
- If I want to execute only one specific test case without touching the code/package.json/conf.js/Jenkins
- How do you do that from JIRA/ any management tool?
- How do you set up the Jenkins in Azure?
- Why protractor is async in nature? Why did they build in that manner?
- As a senior QA engineer, how do you evaluate your junior performance?
- Practical: Using POM write a login pass and failure scenarios and find the bug in the login module and show that error in the report.
- Protractor API’s