Download Test Cases Template: Downloading in the world of internet is a boon for internet users. The user can download any downloadable stuff in their Smartphone or computer system. There are lots of things available on the internet whether it is related to studies, entertainment, research etc.
There are many Download management applications available on the internet with some extra exciting features. So, in that case, Users need to test those apps so that they can find and choose a better download management applications for their use.
Therefore I am publishing some Test Cases / Scenarios for their use so it will be easy for them to test.
Download Test Cases Template
- Verify that download link or button should be available.
- Verify that download link or button should be clickable.
- Verify that download link start to download the file or navigate to the other URL or Page.
- Verify that location for saving the file should ask after clicking on the link or button to download.
- Verify that save location should have enough storage space available for downloading the file.
- Verify that downloaded file size should be same, which was showing before download.
- Verify that the downloaded file and its name should be same as shown before download.
- Verify that the downloaded file should be saved at the predefined location.
- Verify that the file should be Pause while downloading.
- Verify that the file should be Resume the downloading.
- Verify that the file can be Stop or Cancel the downloading.
- Verify that file should be available for download where the downloadable link addressed.
- Verify that the estimated time of download should be display.
- Verify that downloading status should be display while downloading as for example, 40 MB downloaded and 60 MB remaining.
- Verify that the file should be accessible or not while downloading from the storage location.
- Verify that the file should remain or not if downloading Pause.
- Verify that the file should remain or not if downloading Cancel.
- Verify that if any specific requirement needed to download then it should be displayed before downloading start or with the downloadable link or button.
- Verify that download still continue if the internet speed is very slow.
- Verify that downloading should be Stop if internet connection lost.
- Verify that downloading should be resumed automatically if internet connection lost then again found the internet connection.
- Verify that File download display Downloading failed if Internet connection lost for more time like 4 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Verify that File download can resume its download if that file status is downloading failed.
- Verify that no any subfile or data lost or file corrupt while using Pause and Resume functionality of downloading.
- Verify that no any subfile or data lost or file corrupt while using Downloading failed to Resume functionality of download.
- Verify the Functionality of Multiple files downloads simultaneously.
- Verify that any video file is able or not to play while downloading that file.
- Verify the Downloading speed separately and collectively of Multiple files download simultaneously.
- Verify the Downloading status should be displayed separately or/and collectively of Multiple files download simultaneously.
- Verify that try Delete the file which is displaying in predefined location while downloading and check the system response.
- Verify that try to send the file to any external storage which is displaying in predefined location while downloading and check the system response.
There are many more Test Cases / Scenarios that can implement…..it’s all depend on the way of thinking.