DotcomWeavers interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked DotcomWeavers interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||DotcomWeavers Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the DotcomWeavers interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
DotcomWeavers Interview Questions
Company Name: DotcomWeavers
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 06.07.2021
- Tell me about yourself
- Explain Sdlc and Stlc?
- Explain Bug lifecycle?
- What is assessment testing?
- Difference between Stress testing and load testing?
- What is soak testing?
- What is the difference between bugs and Defects?
- Tell me 10 test cases for items add to cart for e-commerce application?
- How you will perform load testing and stress testing?
- What is ad-hoc testing?
- Exploratory testing?
- What is build acceptance testing?
- Explain severity and priority and High severity with low priority, low severity, and high priority?
- What is data-driven testing?
- What test plan contains?
- How to classify a defect?
- Explain agile methodology?
- Tell me columns contains in the test case template?
- What are the types of testing?