Clair Voyant Automation Interview Questions
- STLC explain with the flow diagram
- DLC explains with the flow diagram
- Smoke and Sanity with an example
- Regression and retesting with an example
- Priority & severity with an example
- What is the test plan why it is created? Have u created test plan?
- Suppose a defect logged for the build, it is fixed for build 2. How and what will you test.
- What will you do if a bug is intermittent and not reproducible?
- Explain agile and how will I incorporate it with STLC
- What types of testing you will do for a web-based application
- Have you used any nonfunctional testing tool
- Will you get a bug reviewed by a Product Manager or BA when in open stage before assigning it to the developer?
- SQL query for fetching employee with 2nd highest Salary in the employee table
- SQL query for fetching all customer names from Customers table who have ordered for Product Name “laptop”. Orders table has a product name n customer id(FK)
- What are the constraints in SQL
- SQL query for finding orders with customer id having a null value
- What is better to use- nested query or JOINS. How will you decide?
- Explain PK and FK with an example
- What are the aggregate functions in SQL? Explain with examples
- How many locators used in Selenium Webdriver?
- Given a web page with username & password fields, forgot password link and the login button. How will you find these elements on chrome using Id for username, a class name for a password, XPath for login button and CSS selector for forgot password?
- How will you interact with radio buttons?
- How will you interact with checkboxes?
- How will you interact with the drop-down box?
Note- the interviewer was giving more stress on SQL, database testing.
Check Also: PWC Selenium Interview Questions
About Clair Voyant
Clairvoyant is a global technology consulting and services company. Clair Voyant helps organizations build innovative products and solutions using big data, analytics, and the cloud.
Clair Voyant provides best-in-class solutions and services that leverage big data and continually exceed client expectations. Our deep vertical knowledge combined with expertise on multiple, enterprise-grade big data platforms helps support purpose-built solutions to meet our client’s business needs.
Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed to helping our clients achieve their goals.