Altimetrik Interview Questions: Practice is the most crucial part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Altimetrik interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Altimetrik Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Altimetrik interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Altimetrik Interview Questions For Automation Testing
Company Name: Altimetrik
Position: QA Manager
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 10 Yrs
Shared By: Ram
No Of Rounds: 3
Updated on: 03.10.2022
The focus is on Test automation & Java. Real hands-on experience + some theoretical Qs.
- How will you decide on the framework?
- What is the most challenging part of Test automation?
- Why Cucumber?
- What is the difference between Java Hashmap vs./ HashSet?
- What if you close the Webdriver and then perform any action?
- What if you want to run the failed TCs again?
- Why is String immutable in Java?
- Write a program to remove special chars from a string.
- How do you plan to upgrade your skill set?
- What qualities do you look for when hiring an automation team member?
- Can you explain what the difference between == vs. equals is?
- What are the API Testing challenges you have faced?
- Can abstract classes have a static method?
- What is the Interface you are using in your framework?
- Why do we need session handling in selenium?
- How you will handle the dynamic web tables using selenium.
- How to handle ajax calls in selenium.
- SQL query for finding the 3rd highest salary.
- Can a static method be overloaded?
- Write a Program to Count the words in a string.
- Explain the CI-CD pipeline.
- What exceptions did you handle in your framework?
- Which OOP concepts did you use in your framework, and where?
Tips: Practice with more interviews. Interview experiences shared helped a lot.
Altimetrik India Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 11.11.2021
Written test multiple choice questions are given for Altimetrik India
- Questions related to Selenium IDE
- Java Collection
- Mobile testing
- Which collection class allows you to grow or shrink its size and provides indexed access to its elements, but whose methods are not synchronized?
- Which interface does java.util.HashTable implement?
- Which are the abstract classes in Selenium?
- Does Unix support Selenium
- What is the full form of TestNG?
Ans: Test Next Generation
- What is the return type of driver.get() method?
- What is the command to execute Jenkins file?
Java Questions & Answers
- What is verbose?
Ans: Verbose is an option that can be used on the Java command to enable debug output for class loading.
- What is thread count?
Ans: The Thread Count parameter specifies the maximum number of simultaneous requests the server can handle. When the server has reached the limit or request threads, it defers processing new requests until the number of active requests drops below the maximum amount.
- When a class implements two interfaces having a common method, which interface method does the class implement?
Ans: If a type implements two interfaces, and each interface defines a method that has an identical signature, then in effect, there is only one method, and they are not distinguishable. There will be one implementation of both.
- What is the flow of try, catch, and finally blocks?
Ans: If a statement in the try block raised an exception, then the rest of the try block doesn’t execute, and control passes to the corresponding catch block. After executing the catch block, the control will be transferred to finally block(if present), and the rest program will be executed.
- What is finally in Java?
Ans: A finally block contains all the crucial statements that must be executed whether an exception occurs or not. The statements present in this block will always execute regardless of whether an exception occurs in the try block or not, such as closing a connection, stream, etc.
- How many values will a method return in Java?
Ans: We can return only one value from a method in Java.
- What is abstract in Java?
Ans: In Java, an abstract class is a superclass that cannot be instantiated and is used to state or define general characteristics. An object cannot be formed from a Java abstract class. Trying to instantiate an abstract class only produces a compiler error.
- Which design patterns have you used to develop frameworks?
Ans: We have used the Singleton Design pattern to develop frameworks.
- Try block has an exit method, catch block has an exception, and finally, block returns an int value. Can you explain the flow of execution?
Ans: It will exit the try block and skip the catch block. Then it will execute finally block to return the int value.
- Have you ever come across conflict in code? How do you resolve it?
Ans: To resolve a merge conflict caused by competing line changes, you must choose which changes to incorporate from the different branches in a new commit.
- Can a constructor be private?
Ans: Yes, we can declare a constructor as private. If we declare a constructor private, we cannot create an object of that class.
- Assert is an abstract or static method?
Ans: Assert is a static method type.
- What are instance blocks at the class level and method level?
Ans: Instance Initialization Blocks are used to initialize instance variables.
- What is the difference between a Class and an Interface?
- A class describes the attributes and behaviors of an object. An interface contains behaviors that a class implements.
- A class may contain abstract methods and concrete methods. An interface includes only abstract methods.
- Can we have multiple catch blocks in try-catch statements in Java?
Ans: Yes, we can have multiple catch blocks in try-catch statements in Java.
- What is a reflection in Java?
Ans: Reflection is an API used to examine or modify the behavior of methods, classes, and interfaces at runtime.
- What is a nested class?
Ans: A nested class is a member of its enclosing class. A nested class has access to the members, including private members, of the class in which it is nested.
- What is mutable and immutable?
Ans: Mutable objects have fields that can be changed. Immutable objects have no fields that can be changed after the object is created. A class is immutable, as in, it is not mutable.
- What are the types of Synchronization in Java?
Ans: Multi-threaded programs may often come to a situation where multiple threads try to access the same resources and finally produce erroneous and unforeseen results. So it needs to be ensured by some synchronization method that only one thread can access the resource at a given time.
- What are the types of Exceptions in Java?
Ans: Java’s exceptions can be categorized into two types:
- Checked exceptions
- Unchecked exceptions
- What are a class and object?
Ans: A class is a user-defined blueprint or prototype from which objects are created. It represents the set of properties or methods common to all objects of one type. An object is an instance of a class.
- How to call the function of a class without creating an object?
Ans: Declare the function as static so it can be called without creating an object of the class.
- What is HashMap?
Ans: HashMap is a Map-based collection class used to store Key & value pairs.
- How do you synchronize Collection classes?
Ans: The synchronized Collection() method of java.util. The collections class returns a synchronized (thread-safe) collection backed by the specified collection.
- Why the main() is declared static?
Ans: The main() method is static, so JVM can invoke it without instantiating the class.
Altimetrik Chennai Interview Questions
Company Location: Chennai, India
Updated on: 11.04.2021
- Explain the difference between Interface and abstract class.
- Can you explain the difference between String and StringBuffer?
- Explain the difference between JVM and JRE
- What is the difference between HashSet and Hashtable?
- Mention the difference between ArrayList and Array
- When you will use of set collection
- What is the difference between Method overloading and method overriding?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is the difference between assert and verify and waitFor?
- What is a super keyword?
- What is the command to Print data in IDE – echo
- Is string immutable in Java?
- Can you explain the software testing lifecycle life cycle (STLC)?
- What would you do if you got a show-stopper bug a day before delivery?
- In what ways can you declare a string?
- What is the use of javac and java?
- Have you used data structures in your project?
- How do you rate yourself in java and selenium webdriver?
- Explain the framework which you have used in your project.
- Rate yourself in selenium.
- What is an Interface? Give an example of selenium.
- What is the abstract method? Can we write code under the abstract method?
- How to read data from a dynamic web table?
- How do you right-click and double-click on the button?
- What are the locators available, and how is XPath used? Write the syntax?
- Is WebDriver a class or interface?
- Difference between list and set.
- What is an interface? Can we create objects for an interface?
- What is method overloading? Give an example of selenium and Explain where you have used it in your project.
- What is the 3rd way to inherit the properties of the parent class apart from creating objects and using extended keywords?
- Write the code to initialize a chrome browser.
- What are the challenges you have faced while automating the application?
- What are the different collections available?
- How will you write the code for the page object model for the scenario? The login page enters the user name and password and clicks on the submit button should navigate to the home page.
Altimetrik Java Selenium Automation Questions
- Tell me about yourself
- What are the Test Management tools you have used?
- What is the process followed in your company?
- What are the advantages of the Agile methodology?
- What is the bug tracking tool used? What are the mandatory fields in the bug-tracking tool? Explain all the fields.
- How will you log a bug in the tracker?
- What is the difference between Severity and priority? Can you give some examples?
- What Testing Life Cycle?
- What is the defect life cycle?
- What are the different statuses of a bug?
- Consider a login window with a company logo and fields such as username, password, submit and cancel buttons. The conditions for the username should contain 6 to 9 characters and accept only characters, and the password should be 8 to 10 integers. What is the number of test cases we can write for this scenario?
- The home page is displayed with the header as My account, Mails, Outbox, Drafts when logged in. What is the number of test cases?
- What is the automation tool used, and what are the advantages?
- How will you enter a value in a text box using selenium webdriver?
- How do you select a value in a text box? Can you write the command for it
- How do you choose the value from the drop-down?
- What is the difference between get() and navigate?
- What is TestNG?
- What are the annotations of TestNG?
- What is the process of execution of TestNG?
- How do you swap two numbers without using a third variable?
- Consider a scenario, having a textbox that accepts only 0-99 integers, and it is a mandatory field. List out all the negative and positive test cases.
- In the above scenario, does it accepts the 0099 value? Is this a negative test case or a positive test case?
- What is the difference between an array and an ArrayList?
- Write a java program for the reverse of a string.
- Consider an excel sheet having data from the employee table
- EMP name Salary
Emp 2 400
Emp 3 500
Emp 4 200
Emp 5 100
How will you read the excel sheet, check the condition that salary>100, and print all the emp names?
- What are the locators in selenium?
- What is the difference between LinkText and PartiallinkText?
- If elements keep changing dynamically, what are the locators to access such elements?
- What is the order of preference of locators used in your company
- Consider a scenario: a web page has only one link named “Link” how you will write the XPath for accessing that link?
- How do you locate an element on the webpage using Selenium IDE?
- Differentiate relative XPath and absolute XPath
- If an element does not have the locator id, then how will you access it? What is the next locator you are going to use? Why?
- Are linkText and partialLinkText cases sensitive? Explain with an example
- How do you locate the locators of an element?
- How can you say the locator of an element is correct?
- Consider a scenario, that has an URL login page and home page after logging in with a valid username and password. Now explain how you will test it using the TestNG framework. (we have to explain what comes under @Test,@BeforeTest, and @AfterTest.)
Altimetrik was formed in 2012 to create a global company that catalyzes digital and technological transformation by continuously investing in talent, platforms, and capabilities. We emphasize client relationships and have benefited from strong organic growth.
Which has allowed us to build a large blue-chip client base comprised of leading global companies across industries. We have delivery centers in the US, Uruguay, and India and have a workforce of over 1800 professionals.