Altimetrik interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Altimetrik interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Altimetrik interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Altimetrik Selenium Interview Questions
- Interface and abstract class
- String and StringBuffer
- string a =””; string a= “”;
- Difference between JVM and JRE
- Difference between HashSet and hashtable.
- Difference between ArrayList and array
- Use of set – collection
- Method overloading and method overriding
- What is polymorphism
- assert and verify and waitFor
- super keyword
- find links and manipulation
- Print data in IDE – echo
- Is string immutable?
- Software Testing Lifecycle life cycle.
- If you are getting a show-stopper a day before delivery what would you be doing?
- In what ways you can declare a string
- Use of javac and java
- Have you use data structures in your project
- how do you rate yourself in java and webdriver
- Explain the framework which you have used in your project
- Rate yourself in selenium
- What is an Interface? Give an example in selenium
- What is the abstract method? Can we write code under the abstract method?
- How to read data from a dynamic web table?
- How to right-click and double-click the button?
- What are the locators available and how XPath is used? Write the syntax?
- WebDriver is a class or interface?
- Difference between list and set
- What is an interface? Can we create objects for an interface?
- What is method overloading? Give an example of selenium and Explain where you have used it in your project?
- What is the 3rd way to inherit the properties of the parent class like apart from creating objects and by using extend keywords?
- Write the code to initialize a chrome browser?
- What are the challenges you faced while automating the project
- What are the different collections available?
- Given the scenario of how you will write the code for the page object model. Login page enters user-name, password and clicks on the submit button should navigate to the home page.
Read Also: Sigma System Interview Questions
Altimetrik Selenium Interview Questions
- How compiler is knowing that which type of exception is occurring
- how to create a custom exception
- can we create a checked custom exception
- difference between abstraction and interface, why do we use both
- difference between polymorphism and abstraction
- What is an intern() method and why do we need this.
- what are the types of memory area available
- what is out of memory error/exception
- what is the difference between error and exception
- what is the difference between classNotFoundException and ClassDefException
- what are the features of Java 1.8
- can we create an object of abstract class and interface
- why we can not create an object of abstract class or interface
- Use case: create an application that accepts the credit/debit card which does authorization and authentication using any DB Connection Pooling
Interview Questions: Paytm Interview Questions
Altimetrik Java Selenium Automation Questions
- Tell me about urself
- What are Test Management tools used
- What is the process followed in your company
- What are the advantages of Agile methodology
- What is the bug tracking tool used? what are the mandatory fields in the bug tracking tool? Explain all the fields
- How will you log a bug in the tracker?
- what is the difference between Severity and priority? give an example
- What Testing Life Cycle
- What is the defect life cycle
- What are the different status of a bug
- Consider a login window having a logo of the company and fields as Username, Password, Submit and cancel buttons. The conditions are for username should contain 6 to 9 characters and should accept only characters and password should be 8 to 10 integers. What is the number of test cases we can write for this scenario
- When logged in the home page is displayed with the header as My account, Mails, Outbox, Drafts what is the number of test cases
- What is the automation tool used and what are the advantages
- How will you enter a value in a text box using selenium webdriver
- How do you select a value in a text box using text write the command for it
- How do you select the value from the drop-down by reading the value from an excel sheet
- what is the difference between get() and navigate
- What is TestNG
- What are the annotations of TestNg
- What is the process of execution of TestNg
- how do you swap two numbers without using a third variable
- consider a scenario having a textbox that accepts only 0-99 integers, and it is a mandatory field. List out all the negative and positive test cases
- In the above scenario does it accepts the 0099 value. Is this a negative test case or a positive test case?
- What is the difference between an array and ArrayList
- write a java program for the reverse of a string
- Consider an excel sheet having data of employee table
- EMP name Salary
Emp 2 400
Emp 3 500
Emp 4 200
Emp 5 100How will you read the excel sheet, check the condition that salary>100, and print all the emp names
- What are locators in selenium?
- What is the difference between LinkText and PartiallinkText
- If elements keep on changing dynamically then what are the locators to access such elements
- What is the order of preference of locators used in your company
- Consider a scenario, a web page is having only one link named “Link” how will you write the XPath for accessing that link
- How do you locate an element on the webpage using Selenium Ide
- Differentiate relative XPath and absolute XPath
- If an element is no having the locator id then how will you access it? What is the next locator you are going to use? why?
- Are link and partial link case sensitive explain with an example
- How do you locate the locators of an element
- how can you say the locator of an element is correct?
- consider a scenario having an URL login page and home page after logging in with the valid user. Now explain how will you test it using the TestNG framework. (we have to explain what comes under @Test,@BeforeTest, and @AfterTest.)
Altimetrik Selenium Interview Questions
- What is inheritance? Explain the use of inheritance?
- What is the abstract class?
- What is an interface?
- When to use inheritance and when to use an abstract class?
- What happened if I do not provide an abstract method in the abstract class and interface?
- What is method overriding java what is the use of method overriding?
- What is the constructor? use of constructor and can I override the constructor?
- How to call the superclass method in the subclass?
- What is the base class for all java classes? tell me the methods?
- What is the hashcode method explain grammatically(asked implementation of hashcode method)?
- What is the toString method? what happens when I use it in the program explain?
- What is the String, Builder?
- What is a String tokenizer?
- What is the difference between string and String Buffer?
- What is the capacity of String Buffer?
- What is a collection?
- What is a list?
- What is an Array list Explain?
- Write logic for Array to Array list?
- Write logic for Array list to Array?
- Why vector class is defined as Synchronized?
- What is an exception?
- Difference between Throw And Throws?
- What is a custom Exception explain?
- What is finally block? Use of Finally block? explain
- What happens if an exception not found in the try-catch block? Then finally block will be executed or not