Ahana Systems interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Ahana Systems interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Ahana Systems Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Ahana Systems interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ahana Systems Interview Questions
- Aptitude ( Technical+ Quants+ Verbal)
2nd Round: Technical F2F
- What is TestNG
- What is Selenium grid
- How do you identify elements
- Difference between assert and soft assert
- How do you handle multiple elements
- What is POM and give an example
- What is synchronization
- How to scroll down the page
- How do you handle file upload popup
3rd Round: Managerial/ HR
- Tell me about yourself
- How do you rate java
- Difference between Selenium IDE and Selenium webdriver
- Difference between findelement and find elements and example
- How to read data from an Excel sheet
- Who is your role model
- Difference between Selenium 1 and Selenium 2
- The same question from f2f almost
- How many close friends you have and why?