Acer interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Acer interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Acer Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Acer interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Acer Interview Questions & Interview Process
- What is the automation framework? What are the types
- Difference between close() & quit()
- How can u get the font size of a text box?
- How to handle AJAX popup?
- What is Object Repository?
- Write sample code to read property file
- How to do mouse hover in selenium?
- How to switch between windows?
- Write code to scroll vertically and horizontally
- How to get the number of links present on Webpage
- How to get the first selected option in a list box?
- Write code to Drag And Drop in Selenium 2.0
- Different between constructor and method?
- Different between static and non-static methods?
- Write a program to generate 15 random numbers
- Write Program to Add 10 countries to Array list and print them in sorted order
- Write code to disable cookies in Browser
- Write code to get all the elements of the list box
- Test2 should run only when Test1 is passed how to do in TestNG