Acer Interview Questions & Interview Process
- What is the automation framework? What are the types
- Difference between close() & quit()
- How can u get the font size of a text box?
- How to handle AJAX popup?
- What is Object Repository?
- Write sample code to read property file
- How to do mouse hover in selenium?
- How to switch between windows?
- Write code to scroll vertically and horizontally
- How to get Number of links present in Webpage
- How to get the first selected option in a list box?
- Write code to Drag And Drop in Selenium 2.0
- Different between constructor and method?
- Different between static and non-static methods?
- Write a program to generate 15 random numbers
- Write Program to Add 10 countries to Array list and print them in sorted order
- Write code to disable cookies in Browser
- Write code to get all the elements of the list box
- Test2 should run only when Test1 is passed how to do in TestNG
Founded in 1976, Acer is now one of the world’s top ICT companies and has a presence in over 160 countries. It looks into the future, it is focused on enabling a world where hardware, software, and services will fuse with one another to open up new possibilities for consumers and businesses alike. From service-oriented technologies to the Internet of Things to gaming and virtual reality, Acer’s 7,000+ employees are dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of products and solutions that break barriers between people and technology.
At Acer, we’ve created an atmosphere that stimulates creativity and encourages individuality, freedom, and autonomy. Our established yet flexible organization invites you to work “out of the box” to surprise us with new ideas and challenge us with original thinking. Get a fresh perspective on your career. Take a look at where you could go with Acer. We’re ready to offer new directions—and a fresh perspective—to talented people looking for career opportunities.
Acer’s founder, Stan Shih, has always been passionate about sharing knowledge as a way of contributing to society. Acer actively engaged in teaching others about microprocessor technology and promoting computer usage in everyday life. At this time, the company established its manufacturing operations and played a significant role in popularizing the use of computers in Taiwan.
In 1987, Multitech formally became known as Acer, marking the start of its efforts toward creating a strong brand name. During this second ten-year stage of development, It grew extensively and expanded its strategic and geographic footprint to become one of the world’s top ten PC vendors. Priority was placed on delivering the freshest, most affordable technology to benefit consumers worldwide.
Check Also: ACCOLITE Interview Questions
Acer evolved from a manufacturing powerhouse to a globally recognized computer brand, providing world-class IT products and services. Its unique Channel Business Model enabled the company to achieve sustainable worldwide growth. The model offers flexibility to adapt to changing global IT market trends, involves collaborating with the industry’s top-tier partners and suppliers while minimizing operating expenses and enhancing profitability. In 2007, Acer ranked as the world’s No. 3 PC vendor.
With the successful completion of the mergers of Gateway and Packard Bell, Acer seeks to further strengthen its global footprint with a multi-brand strategy and solid partnerships.