United Health Group / Unitedhealth Group / UHG / Optum interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked United Health Group UHG interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the United Health Group UHG interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTUM UHG Hyderabad Interview Questions
Company Name: OPTUM UHG
Company Location: Hyderabad
Interview Date: June 5, 2021
Experience: 2 years 9 months
Position: Quality Engineer(SDET)
Updated on: 02.07.2021
Thanks to Kushal Gupta, for Sharing the interview questions and interview Experience with us.
My resume got shortlisted from the Naukri portal and received a call regarding the role and job description and they scheduled the interview. The interview process consisted of two rounds:
- Online F2F technical round (1 HOUR)
- Online F2F Managerial round (30 MIN)
For me, they wrapped up two rounds on the same day.
Online F2F Technical Round
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain previous project frameworks and domains you worked in.
- Explain which type of selenium framework you worked in.
- Gave me a java program and asked me to provide the output.
- Asked me to write a program where I have to use add(),get(),remove(),size() methods on a dynamic array in the same program.
- How many types of TestNG annotations are available and when should we use them.
- What is the significance of actions class in selenium?
- Why hashcode is used in java.
- Asked me about the BDD framework like why the BDD framework is used, what type of language you will use in the feature file of the BDD framework, and how you will establish a connection between the feature file and step definition file.
- Asked me to write a scenario in the feature file format and the methods inside the feature file will represent the methods in step definition and types of keywords used in the feature file.
- difference between scenario and scenario outline keyword in the feature file.
- How can we use multiple data in the feature file?
- Explain Defect lifecycle.
- Asked me how familiar I am with SQL. gave two tables and asked to explain what will be the output for different kinds of joins.
- What is the difference between union and union All?
- When will you use where clause, having clause and difference between them.
- Which comes first having or where.
- Asked output for query – Select 8 from a table.
- Asked about basic GIT commands.
- Asked about Jenkins integration with maven.
Online F2F Managerial Round
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you looking for a job change
- Some scenario-based questions
United Health Group ( UHG ) Optum Hyderabad Interview Questions
Company Name: United Health Group UHG
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 26.06.2021
- Explain method overriding and method overloading
- Difference between put and post
- Difference between run and compile polymorphism
- Bug life cycle
- Scenario-based test cases
- SQL outer joins
- Java program reverse string
- What is a test runner in cucumber?
UnitedHealth Group UHG Optum Interview Question
- In collections, what are ArrayList and link list and what’s the difference?
- Diff. b/w List, Queue, Set.
- Why SET<> doesn’t allow duplicate values, tell me it’s background implementation.
- In a string “ABC DEF” reverse each word without any inbuilt function.
- Tell me ur framework project structure.
- Tell me the procedure of interacting with Excel files.
- Types of Xpath.
- Write an XPath using content, following siblings.
- How to perform parallel execution.
- Few selenium exceptions.
- Diff. b/w thread & wait.
- Perform drag and drop between two frames.
- Types of wait statements.
- Reporting in selenium.
- How to switch b/w Tabs.
- How do u execute scripts, Ajax using Java?
- Have you made webdriver static or not?
- An example of an Abstract class & Interface class.
- How can we create a method with a body in Interface?
- From which Java version can we create a static method with a body in Java.
- Selenium version you are working on.
Check Also: ZS Associates Interview Questions
Unitedhealth Group UHG Optum Gurgaon Interview Questions
- Write class having encapsulation
- Static topic
- Final topic
- Armstrong Program
- How to delete only special characters from the string. write code
- Write code for the n*n*n program and how will you input values
- 3 inner for loops and if for most inner loop break statement is executed. write code it should come out of all three loops
- 5 Interfaces in selenium
- Write code for re-execution logic in selenium
- Data table vs Scenario outline in BDD Framework
- Write code for drag and drop selenium
- Write all git commands. how you checkout, check-in, merge, commit, create PR
- Difference between abstraction and interface
- Linked list structure
- What is a linked hashmap
- When ArrayList can be used and when linked list