United Health Group UHG Selenium Automation Interview Questions
Below Post, we have shared the latest post on Software Testingo about the latest UnitedHealth Group/united health group/ UHG interview questions & interview process. In this blog, we are sharing different topics Testing interview questions, Java Programs, Selenium Programs, Manual testing & Java tutorials Topics.
UnitedHealth Group UHG Interview Question
- In collections, what is ArrayList and link list and it’s the difference?
- Diff. b/w List, Queue, Set.
- Why SET<> doesn’t allow duplicate values, tell me it’s background implementation.
- In a string “ABC DEF” reverse each word without any inbuilt function.
- Tell me ur framework project structure.
- Tell me the procedure of interacting with Excel files.
- Types of Xpath.
- Write an XPath using content, following siblings.
- How to perform parallel execution.
- Few selenium exceptions.
- Diff. b/w thread & wait.
- Perform drag and drop between two frames.
- Types of wait statement.
- Reporting in selenium.
- How to switch b/w Tabs.
- How do u executive scripts, Ajax using Java?
- Have you made webdriver static or not.
- An example of an Abstract class & Interface class.
- How can we create a method with a body in Interface?
- From which Java version can we create a static method with a body in Java.
- Selenium version you are working on.
Check Also: ZS Associates Interview Questions
UHG Optum Gurgaon Interview Questions
- Write class having encapsulation
- Static topic
- Final topic
- Armstrong Program
- How to delete only special characters from the string. write code
- Write code for the n*n*n program and how will you input values
- 3 inner for loops and if for most inner loop break statement is executed.write code it should come out of all three loops
- 5 Interfaces in selenium
- Write code for re-execution logic in selenium
- Data table vs Scenario outline in BDD Framework
- Write code for drag and drop selenium
- Write all git commands.how you checkout, check-in, merge, commit, create PR
- Difference between abstraction and interface
- Linked list structure
- What is linked hashmap
- When ArrayList can be used and when linked list