IQVIA Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked IQVIA interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Quintiles [IQVIA] Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the Software Testing Project-Related Questions also. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the IQVIA interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IQVIA Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: IQVIA ( Formerly IMS Health and Quintiles)
Date: Sep – 2019
Experience Level: 6 – 8 Years
Duration: Three rounds. (Written, Technical – 30 mins, Tech + Managerial = 20 Mins )
There were 15 questions. I remember below ones:-
- What are the methods available in WebDriver?
- How to click on a button without a WebDriver click?
- Difference between import and static import.
- Program: Write a Java program to reverse each word of a given string.
- Difference between StringBuilder and StringBuffer.
- How to create an Enum in Java?
- How will you troubleshoot in case of unable to launch a browser?
- How to resolve the issue of Error Loading Extension in the chrome browser?
- What is WebDriver?
- What is RemoteWebDriver?
- What are browser driver classes and usage?
- What are overloaded methods in Selenium?
- What are the pillars of OOPS?
- Program: Write a Java program to determine if a given number is prime.
- Program: Write a java program to reverse a string without any other variable.
- What are the common exceptions you face in automation?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is abstraction?
- How do you manage data in your framework?
- How did you use inheritance in your framework?
- What is the alternative to the Page Object Model design?
- How much reusability is managed in your framework?
- What is the difference between the findElement() and findElements() methods?
- What are the points to be considered while overriding?
- What is the different status code you saw while working with API Testing?
- What is cross-browser testing? How do you implement it in your project?
- Why are you looking for a change?
- How will you start automation from scratch for a new project?
- What is the flow diagram?
- What extra do you do besides testing the functionality to impress a client?
- How is your sprint cycle?
- How much KT did you require before starting work?
Quintiles [IQVIA] Automation Testing Interview Questions
- Tell me two types of finding 3rd highest salary in SQL.
- Do we have a Debug option in the SQL server?
- Why should we go for Database testing?
- Write an inner join for the emp and dept table.
- Diff between PK and UK (primary key and unique key)?
- Do you know what normalization is?
- Tell me briefly about roles and responsibilities in terms of DB testing.
- What are the types of constraints?
- How will you check performance-related issues at the DB level
- Tell me about Yourself.
- Explain Agile methodologies
- Diff between Agile and V&V model
- Explain your roles and responsibility in your project
- What is the difference between regression testing and retesting?
- What is the difference between Smoke and sanity testing?
- How will you test the application if you don’t have the requirement?
- Test Cases: Write a test case for a Coffee machine.
- Scenario: If I give 200 test cases and one daytime, tell me how you will test in one day.
- Why is domain knowledge required for test engineers?
- What is Stub?
- What is a bi-directional tractability matrix?
- Explain STLC.
- What are the Priority and Severity
- Tools used in your project
- Detail explanation of QC
- What are the stages of a bug?
- Given a sample Webpage to test? How will you test that webpage?
- Write HTML code for a page containing
3. Radio Buttons
4. Check Boxes
6. Images (Again)
7. Links (Again)
- For the above HTML code, how do you identify all the elements that are present are not?
- Explain STLC.
- What is the version of QC that you have used in your project?
- How do you identify the web page’s content without using a Tool?
- About the Project?
- Explain Priority and Severity with Examples.
If you have attended the interview, you can share your interview experience and questions at email@example.com.
About Quintiles Company
IMS Health and Quintiles are now IQVIA
Healthcare is an industry designed to help humans. As a global community, we continuously invest and commit to advancing human health. To deliver value and actual outcomes. To rise to the challenge to find the next breakthrough by making the most of increasingly limited resources.
We are inspired by the potential and propelled by the possibilities. We share the vision to drive healthcare forward. To see how we can help accelerate progress and achievements. Others are developing these medical breakthroughs. We do our part by using breakthroughs in insights, technology, and human intelligence to reimagine and deliver ways to help make them a reality.
It’s bigger than better clinical trials. Or advances in technologies and analytics. Or faster insights. It’s about exploring a new path to better health outcomes via Human Data Science. It’s about harnessing the power of the IQVIA CORE™ to channel the insights, commercial and scientific depth, and execution expertise that drive maximum value for our customers.
Motivated by the industry we help, we’re committed to providing solutions enabling life sciences companies to innovate confidently, maximize opportunities, and drive human health outcomes.
Faqs On IQVIA
When did quintiles become Iqvia?
Quintiles Transnational is the largest pharmaceutical outsourcing services company in the U.S., and With offices in 60 countries, Quintiles provides product development, financial assistance, and commercial services to assist pharmaceutical companies in their clinical trials.
What does Iqvia stand for?
I would suggest Iqvia (previously Quintiles IMS health research). The quality and standards of training in Iqvia are far better than any other Pharmacovigilance companies in India for freshers. Location-wise, Bioclinica Mysore is good, but Quintiles is a brand.
What is iqvia Bangalore’s address?
Omega Block, Marathahalli – Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Kaverappa Layout, Kadubeesanahalli, Embassy Tech Square, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Who are Iqvia’s competitors?
IQVIA Competitors include PRA Health Sciences, Charles River Laboratories International, Syneos Health, and Decipher. IQVIA provides advanced analytics, technology solutions, and contract research services to the life sciences industry.
Leave a Reply