IQVIA interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked IQVIA interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Quintiles [IQVIA] Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the IQVIA interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IQVIA Bangalore Interview questions
Company Name: IQVIA
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Interview Mode: Telephonic
Updated on: 15.03.2021
- What is the different status code you seen while working with API Testing?
- What is cross-browser testing? how you had implemented it in your project?
IQVIA 6 – 8 Years Exp Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: IQVIA ( Formerly IMS Health and Quintiles)
Date: Sep – 2019
Experience Level: 6 – 8 Years
Duration: Three rounds. (Written, Technical – 30 mins, Tech + Managerial = 20 Mins )
There were 15 questions. I remember below ones:-
- What are the methods available in WebDriver?
- How to click on a button without WebDriver click?
- Difference between import and static import.
- Write a Java program to reverse each word of a given string.
- Difference between StringBuilder and StringBuffer.
- How to create an Enum in Java?
- How you will troubleshoot in case of unable to launch a browser?
- How to resolve issue Error Loading Extension in chrome browser?
- What is WebDriver?
- What is RemoteWebDriver?
- What are browser driver class and usage?
- What are overloaded methods in Selenium?
- What are the pillars of OOPS?
- Write a Java program to find if a given number is a prime number.
- Write a java program to reverse a string without any other variable.
- What are the common exceptions you face in automation?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is abstraction?
- How you manage data in your framework?
- How did you use inheritance in your framework?
- What is the alternative of the Page Object Model design?
- How much reusability is managed in your framework?
- Difference between findElement() and findElements() methods?
- What are the points to be considered while overriding?
- Why you are looking for the change?
- How will you start automation from scratch for a new project?
- What is the flow diagram?
- What extra you do apart from testing the functionality to impress a client?
- How is your sprint cycle?
- How much KT did you require before starting work?
Quintiles [IQVIA] Selenium Automation Interview questions
- Tell me two types of finding 3rd highest salary in SQL?
- Do we have a Debug option in the SQL server?
- Why we should go for Database testing?
- Write an inner join for emp and dept table.
- Diff between set and select
- Diff between PK and UK(primary key and unique key)?
- Do you know what is normalization?
- Tell me briefly roles and responsibilities in terms of DB testing?
- What are the types of constraints?
- How will you check performance-related issues in DB level
- Explain Agile methodologies
- Diff between Agile and V&V model
- Explain your roles and responsibility in your project
- Difference between regression testing and retesting?
- Difference between Smoke and sanity testing?
- How will test the application if you don’t have the requirement?
- Write a test case for Coffee machine
- If I give 200 test cases and one daytime, tell me how will you test in one day?
- Why domain knowledge is required for test engineers?
- What is Stub?
- What bi-directional tractability matrix?
- Explain STLC?
If you have attended the interview, then you can share your interview experience and interview questions at email@example.com.