IQVIA 6 – 8 Years Exp Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Name: IQVIA ( Formerly IMS Health and Quintiles)
Date: Sep – 2019
Experience Level: 6 – 8 Years
Duration: Three rounds. (Written, Technical – 30 mins, Tech + Managerial = 20 Mins )
There were 15 questions. I remember below ones:-
- What are the methods available in WebDriver?
- How to click on a button without WebDriver click?
- Difference between import and static import.
- Write a Java program to reverse each word of a given string.
- Difference between StringBuilder and StringBuffer.
- How to create an Enum in Java?
- How you will troubleshoot in case of unable to launch a browser?
- How to resolve issue Error Loading Extension in chrome browser?
- What is WebDriver?
- What is RemoteWebDriver?
- What are browser driver class and usage?
- What are overloaded methods in Selenium?
- What are the pillars of OOPS?
- Write a Java program to find if a given number is a prime number.
- Write a java program to reverse a string without any other variable.
- What are the common exceptions you face in automation?
- What is encapsulation?
- What is abstraction?
- How you manage data in your framework?
- How did you use inheritance in your framework?
- What is the alternative of the Page Object Model design?
- How much reusability is managed in your framework?
- Difference between findElement() and findElements() methods?
- What are the points to be considered while overriding?
- Why you are looking for the change?
- How will you start automation from scratch for a new project?
- What is the flow diagram?
- What extra you do apart from testing the functionality to impress a client?
- How is your sprint cycle?
- How much KT did you require before starting work?
Quintiles [IQVIA] Selenium Automation Interview questions
- Tell me two types of finding 3rd highest salary in SQL?
- Do we have a Debug option in the SQL server?
- Why we should go for Database testing?
- Write an inner join for emp and dept table.
- Diff between set and select
- Diff between PK and UK(primary key and unique key)?
- Do you know what is normalization?
- Tell me briefly roles and responsibilities in terms of DB testing?
- What are the types of constraints?
- How will you check performance-related issues in DB level
- Explain Agile methodologies
- Diff between Agile and V&V model
- Explain your roles and responsibility in your project
- Difference between regression testing and retesting?
- Difference between Smoke and sanity testing?
- How will test the application if you don’t have the requirement?
- Write a test case for Coffee machine
- If I give 200 test cases and one daytime, tell me how will you test in one day?
- Why domain knowledge is required for test engineers?
- What is Stub?
- What bi-directional tractability matrix?
- Explain STLC?
If you have attended the interview, then you can share your interview experience and interview questions at email@example.com.