Coffee Vending Machine Test Cases For Manual Testers
Coffee Vending Machine Test Cases Template: In this post, we are going to discuss different scenarios of the coffee vending machine and, if you can, in our previous post where we have shared the test case of Checkbox.
- UI scenario – Verify that the dimension of the coffee vending machine is as per the specification
- Verify that outer body, as well as the inner part’s material, is as per the specification
- Verify that the machine’s body color as well brand is correctly visible and as per specification
- Verify the input mechanism for coffee ingredients-milk, water, coffee beans/powder, etc
- Verify that the quantity of hot water, milk, coffee powder per serving is correct
- Verify the power/voltage requirements of the machine
- Verify the effect of suddenly switching off the machine or cutting the power. The coffee vending machine should stop in that situation, and power resumption, the remaining coffee should not get come out of the nozzle.
- Verify that coffee should not leak when not in operation
- Verify the amount of coffee served in a single serving is as per specification
- Verify that the digital display displays the correct information
Check Also: Notepad Test Cases
- Check if the coffee vending machine can be switched on and off using the power buttons
- Check for the indicator lights when the machine is switched on-off
- Verify that the functioning of all the buttons work properly when pressed
- Verify that each button has an image/text with it, indicating the task it performs
- Verify that the complete quantity of coffee should get poured in a single operation, no residual coffee should be present in the nozzle
- Verify the mechanism to clean the system work correctly- foamer
- Verify that the coffee served has the same and correct temperature each time the machine serves it
- Verify that the system should display an error when it runs out of ingredients
- Verify that pressing the coffee button multiple times lead to multiple serving of coffee
- Verify that there is a passage for residual/extra coffee in the machine
- Verify that machine should work correctly in different climatic, moistures and temperature conditions
- Verify that machine should not make too much sound when in operation
- Performance test – Check the amount of time the machine takes to serve a single serving of coffee
- Performance test – Check the performance of the machine when used continuously until the ingredients run out of the requirements
- Negative Test – Check the functioning of the coffee machine when two/multiple buttons are pressed simultaneously
- Negative Test – Check the functioning of the coffee machine with a lesser or higher voltage than required
- Negative Test – Check the functioning of the coffee machine if the ingredient container’s capacity is exceeded.
If you feel we have missed any scenario test cases, then you can inform by the comment on the comment section.