Coffee Vending Machine Test Cases For Manual Testers
Welcome to another new post of test case series. Hey, here we are going to write test scenarios and test cases for coffee machine awesome peoples are called also it is the coffee vending machine.
Still, if you have not checked our previous post where we have said 100 plus test cases, which maybe you have faced in any interview, or we can reply that if you are preparing for an interview, then it should be better if you go through with all each test cases once.
|Test Scenario Overview|
|Post On:||Test Case For Login Page|
|Post Type:||Test Case Template|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
I hope you are right in writing the test case scenarios, but if you go through with each post, then you will be able to find some basic situations.
|Related Test Cases|
|☑️ Checkout Page Test Cases||☑️ Checkbox Test Cases|
|☑️ Courier Tracking System Test Cases||☑️ Credit Card Application Processing Test Cases|
Functional & UI Test Cases For Coffee Machine
- Check the power button of the coffee vending machine is you working correctly after pressing the power button.
- Check the indicator lights are displaying correctly when the coffee vending machine is going to switch off or on.
- Check all the buttons of the coffee vending machine have an image-text on it, which indicates what task will be performed if you press the button.
- Check the complete quantity of copy poured hey in a single operation, and noo coffees are stored in the nozzle area.
- Check the former up the coffee vending machine is working as expected
- Check the temperature of is served coffee should be the same temperature
- Check if some ingredients if finished. Then it should display an error message on the LED screen.
- Check if a button is a press for multiple times, then the operation should be performed multiple times if you have pushed the button five times the coffee button then five coffee should be served
- Check the time hey taken to served coffee should be same is mentioned in the specification document
- Check there should be a button for passes for extra coffee in the machine
- Check is the coffee vending machine is built as per the specification document.
- Check the outer body of the coffee vending machine is looks similar. Is it described in the specification document?
- Check is this product is built with all the materials which are described in the specification document.
- Check is the brand logo is visible as for the specification document.
- Check is the input mechanisms of coffee vending machines Like milk, what, and coffee beans are working correctly.
- Check in the coffee, the quantity of water and coffee beans, and milk mix as expected.
- Check how much power the coffee vending machine consumes is the consumable power is equal to the authority mentioned in the specification document.
- Check if the power is off is sudden processing request for a coffee generation, then the machine should stop immediately, and remaining coffee should not come out from the nozzle.
- Check is there any leakage when the coffee vending machine is in standby mode.
- Check the amount of coffee served should be equal as per the specification.
- Check all the buttons present on the coffee vending machine are working correctly.
- Check the LED display attached to the coffee vending machine should display the correct information list up.
- Check for the cup holder dimension as per specification/ or market standard
Performance Test Cases for Coffee Vending Machine
- Check the performance of the device when used continuously until the ingredients run out of the requirements.
- Check the performance of the coffee vending machine when there is low voltage or high voltage
- Check the amount of times taken by the machine to service a single coffee.
Negative Test Cases for the Coffee Vending Machine
- Check when multiple hey buttons are pressed simultaneously
- Check the performance of the coffee vending machine when the ingredients container’s capacity is exceeded
- Check whether the machine gives an error message or works when the boxes are empty.
- Check whether the machine works if the user enters a higher value coin.
- Check whether the machine works if the user enters a lower value coin.
- Check whether the machine works if the user enters a foreign currency coin.
- Check whether the machine works if the user enters a fake coin.
- Check that whether the machine works if the user presses both half-cup button and full cup button at once.
- Check whether the machine works if the user presses all buttons at once.
- Check whether the machine works if the user places the machine upside down.
- Check whether the machine works if the user places it horizontally.
- Check whether the machine stops working if the user tries to open the cover while pouring coffee.
- Check that whether the machine works, if the user pulls out the cord after inserting the command, and then plug it again.
- Check that whether a user can open the compartment with a fake key.
- Check whether the machine works with the competitor’s ingredient.
- Check whether the machine is FIS and ISI approved.
- Check whether the machine can give a shock if touched with bare hands and feet on the floor.
In this post, we have tried to cover many test case scenarios for coffee vending machines. Because if you go through the article, we have decided to include on various testing like performance testing, UI testing, functional testing, positive test cases, and also, we have covered the negative test cases for the coffee vending machine.
|Tasks To Improve Your Knowledge|
|☑️ Vending machine interview question||☑️ Test cases for atm machine|
|☑️ Test cases for pen||☑️ Create test cases to break the amazon system?|
|☑️ Vending machine test code||☑️ Example test cases for washing machine|
|☑️ Test plan for atm machine||☑️ Test cases for coffee mug|
** Let We Inform you that if you want to improve your knowledge then you can take the above as a task and work on this. You may found that some of the tasks we have completed you can refer that. After Completion if you want to share with us that then you can write to us at email@example.com.
In return for that maybe we plan something more surprising for your career.
After going through the whole post, if you find any missed test case scenarios, you can update us by commenting on the comments section. We will add that lost test case scenario in our post.
Apart from this if you are trying to add some of your articles regarding testing, you want to share your interview experience or interview questions then you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.