Test Case For Coffee Vending Machine Or Coffee Machine Test Cases: Welcome to another new post on the test cases for coffee machines. Hey, here we will write test scenarios and test cases for coffee machines; awesome people are also called the coffee vending machine.
Still, if you have not checked our previous post where we have said 100 plus test cases, which maybe you have faced in any interview, we can reply that if you are preparing for an interview, then it should be better if you go through with all each test cases once.
|Test Case For Coffee Vending Machine
|Test Case Template
|Freshers & Experience
I hope you are right in writing the test case scenarios, but if you go through each post, you can find some basic situations.
Functional & UI Coffee Vending Machine Test Cases
- Check if the power button of the coffee vending machine is working correctly after pressing it.
- Check the indicator lights are displaying correctly when the coffee vending machine is going to switch off or on.
- Check all the buttons of the coffee vending machine have an image text on them, which indicates what task will be performed if you press the button.
- Check the complete quantity of copy poured in a single operation, and make sure no coffees are stored in the nozzle area.
- Check the former up; the coffee vending machine is working as expected.
- Check the temperature of is served coffee should be the same temperature
- Check if some ingredients are finished. Then, it should display an error message on the LED screen.
- Check if a button is pressed multiple times; the operation should be performed multiple times. Five should be served if you have pushed the button five times the coffee button.
- Check that the time they take to serve coffee is the same as in the specification document.
- Check there should be a button for passes for extra coffee in the machine
- Check if the coffee vending machine is built as per the specification document.
- Check if the outer body of the coffee vending machine looks similar. Is it described in the specification document?
- Check if this product is built with all the materials described in the specification document.
- Check if the brand logo is visible in the specification document.
- Check if the input mechanisms of coffee vending machines, Like milk, what, and coffee beans, are working correctly.
- As expected, check the coffee, the quantity of water and coffee beans, and the milk mix.
- Check how much power the coffee vending machine consumes if the consumable power is equal to the authority mentioned in the specification document.
- If the power is off, it is a sudden processing request for a coffee generation, then the machine should stop immediately, and the remaining coffee should not come out from the nozzle.
- Check for any leakage when the coffee vending machine is in standby mode.
- Check that the amount of coffee served is equal to the specification.
- Check all the buttons present on the coffee vending machine are working correctly.
- Check that the LED display attached to the coffee vending machine should display the correct information list.
- Check for the cup holder dimension as per specification/ or market standard.
Coffee Machine Test Cases – Performance Test
- Check the device’s performance continuously until the ingredients exceed the requirements.
- Check the performance of the coffee vending machine when there is low voltage or high voltage.
- Check the number of times the machine takes to service a single coffee.
Negative Test Cases For Vending Machine
- Check when multiple buttons are pressed simultaneously.
- Check the performance of the coffee vending machine when the ingredients container’s capacity is exceeded.
- Check whether the machine gives an error message or works when the boxes are empty.
- Check whether the machine works if the user enters a higher-value coin.
- Check whether the machine works if the user enters a lower-value coin.
- Check whether the machine works if the user enters a foreign currency coin.
- Check whether the machine works if the user enters a fake coin.
- Check whether the machine works if the user simultaneously presses the half-cup and full-cup buttons.
- Check whether the machine works if the user presses all buttons at once.
- Check whether the machine works if the user places the machine upside down.
- Check whether the machine works if the user places it horizontally.
- Check whether the machine stops working if the user tries to open the cover while pouring coffee.
- Check whether the machine works if the user pulls out the cord after inserting the command and then plugs it again.
- Check whether a user can open the compartment with a fake key.
- Check whether the machine works with the competitor’s ingredients.
- Check whether the machine is FIS and ISI-approved.
- Check whether the machine can give a shock if touched with bare hands and feet on the floor.
This post has tried to cover many test case scenarios for coffee vending machines. Because if you go through the article, we have decided to include various testing like performance, UI, functional, and positive test cases. We have also covered the negative test cases for the coffee vending machine.
After going through the whole post, you can update us by commenting in the comments section if you find any missed test case scenarios. We will add that lost test case scenario in our post. Apart from this, if you are trying to add some of your articles regarding testing or if you want to share your interview experience or interview questions, then you can write to us at email@example.com.