Einfochips Selenium Automation Interview Questions
- Can we use XPath for Internet Explorer?
Ans: yes, we can use it. But as of now, we don’t have any specific tool to verify the XPath in IE as firepath in FF.
- Which Repository we are using in selenium for .xls sheet(To store and retrieve data from .xls sheet )?
Ans: we can store it inside the project i.e. open the java project and copy the .xls file there and use it.
- A different way to find out the web elements?
Ans: xpath(), tagName(), className(), linkText(), partialLinkText(), cssSelector(), id(), name().
- What is the command to open the Firefox Browser and URL?
Ans: WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();
driver.get(“url”); or driver.navigate().to(“url”);
- What is Hybrid Framework?
Ans: It is the combination of Data-driven, method-driven, modular driven frameworks.
- What is the difference between the Hybrid Framework and Function driven Framework?
Ans: In Function driven few, we use the same functions/methods again and again by calling them in different modules. Hybrid driven framework is the combinations of Data-driven, method-driven, modular driven frameworks.
- When we use a CSS Selector?
Ans: it is used to find any web element on the web page. Sometimes it is better to use CSS selector in place of XPath because of the performance point of view.
- What are the difficulties faced by you using selenium?
Ans: Handling Popup; Mouse actions; identifying dynamic elements; integration with other tools.
- What if the static keyword is removed from public static void main, what is the result or the output or error?
- How do u locate web elements on windows based application?
- Diff between verify and assert?
- Difference between interface and abstract?
- What is smoke testing and sanity testing?
- When u perform smoke testing how do u favor it to the UAT team for further testing?
- Explain webdriver?
- Diff between CSS and XPath, why prefer XPath?
- Why use selenium webdriver over selenium RC?
- Explain the defect life cycle?
- How do U choose test cases to convert dem to automation scripts?
- How do u obtain data for automation?
- How to obtain all links present on a webpage?
More Questions: Automation Testing Interview Questions
Einfochips, an Arrow company, is a leading global provider of product engineering and semiconductor design services. With over 500+ products developed and 40M deployments in 140 countries, eInfochips continues to fuel technological innovations in multiple verticals. The company’s service offerings include digital transformation and connected IoT solutions across various cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure