Amadeus interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Amadeus interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Amadeus interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Amadeus Interview Questions & Answers
The interviewer asked almost all Manual testing questions
- Have you worked on an agile model
For java and selenium
- What is the class file?
- What is byte code?
- Then he asked What JIT?
- Asked about static and not the static diff, encapsulation, polymorphism, java packages(String, etc)
- What are static members in selenium,
- Which version of selenium did you use?
- Which version of eclipse did you use?
- Different types of locators?
- How do you use the Actions class?
- Difference between TestNG and Junit?
- Different methods in TestNG?
- Use of dependson in testNG,?
- how do you generate reports using TestNG?
- Question on Assert class
- Suppose your script performing some actions on the list of elements in between if a page gets refreshed, how to handle the situation?
- you may not found that list again
- Based on my CV he asked Unix questions: what is grep?
- what commands you used in a shell script
- Have you worked as a senior automation tester?
- Have you worked on agile?
- What is your relevant experience?
- Have you worked on ERP or payment systems?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Amadeus Selenium Testing Interview Questions
- Defect life cycle and defect tracking tool.
- Severity and priority examples.
- basic SQL queries.
- Architecture diagram for the project.
- Requirement traceability matrix
- Different ways of storing test data
- Different testing techniques.
- One simple puzzle
Questions on Selenium
- How do you do a mouse-over action?
- How do you read data from excel sheet and notepad
Ans: I have said reading data from excel sheet so he said ok
- Automation framework