- Madrid (Spain)
- 10000+ employees
- Public (AMS)
- IT Services
- ₹500 billion
Amadeus Interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for the Amadeus interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual and automation Positions? We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Amadeus interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Amadeus Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Amadeus interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amadeus Coding Interview Questions
Company: Amadeus Labs
Year of Interview Attended: 2023
Role: Senior QA Automation Engineer/Senior Test Automation Engineer/SDET
Experience: Total 6.3 yrs and Around 3 yrs in Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java
First Round (Duration – Around 75 mins)
- Tell me about yourself
- Tell me about your daily day-to-day activities.
- Tell me about your Roles and Responsibilities
- Explain the OOPs concepts used in your framework in detail.
- Why constructor was used in your framework
- Explain the differences between Method vs. constructor.
- A constructor can be static, isn’t it?
- Why constructor cannot be static?
- Explain Handling of different drop-downs and write code
- Explain the Handling of Child browser Window pop-ups.
- Explain the differences between FindElement and FindElements.
- Explain all the Different Webdriver APIs available
- What is Webelement
- Explain all the Different Webelement APIs available
- Write the Code for fetching all links and click on the link with the name ClickHere, then navigate to the new tab, and then click on the link inside this tab, the link named ClickHere2. Then close this tab and switch to the present browser tab
- Explain the differences between Set and Map.
- Explain the differences between Interface vs. abstract class.
- Is Webdriver an interface? Are you sure?
- For any given String, write code for fetching and printing the duplicates and also print duplicate count.
- Explain Exceptions faced in your project
- How to handle stale element reference exception, explain with code.
- What is @Findby
- Explain the differences between / Vs //
- Types of locators available
- Explain Locator Strategy in your Project
- Why ID Locator is best
- How have you handled dynamic web elements
- What is Action API in Selenium and its usage
- Explain the Sprint process in your project and what ceremonies Sprint had in your project.
- Explain the differences between Assert and Verify.
- How to fetch attribute of Webelement
- How to handle multiple inheritance in Java
- How do you achieve multiple inheritance with Interface? Explain the approach.
- How to submit a form in Selenium Webdriver
- Have you worked on Jeb and Spock?
- Do you have any questions to ask me?
- Why TestNG Listeners are used in your Framework
- Which Listeners are used in your Project and Why?
- Why Maven and Log4J?
Reason: Not mentioned by the company. Also, I am not sure about the reason for the Rejection.
Amadeus Labs Interview Questions
The Whole interview is gone through 3 rounds of interviews.
The interviewer asked almost all Manual testing questions
- Have you worked on an Agile model?
For Java and Selenium,
- What is the class file?
- What is byte code?
- Then he asked What is a JIT compiler?
- Asked about the difference between static and non-static, encapsulation, polymorphism, and java packages(String, etc.)
- What are static members in selenium?
- Which version of selenium did you use?
- Which version of Eclipse did you use?
- What are the different types of locators?
- How do you use the Actions class?
- What is the difference between TestNG and Junit?
- What are the different methods in TestNG?
- What is the use of dependson in TestNG?
- How do you generate reports using TestNG?
- Some Questions on Assert class.
- Suppose your script performs some actions on the list of elements; in between, if a page gets refreshed, how do you handle the situation?
- You may not find that list again.
- Based on my CV, he asked Unix questions: What is grep?
- What commands do you use in a shell script
- Have you worked as a senior automation tester?
- Have you worked on Agile?
- What is your relevant experience?
- Have you worked on ERP or payment systems?
- Do you have any questions for me?
About Amadeus Company
We all share the need to explore our world. Travel broadens our horizons. It creates connections. It builds economies. If you’re a travel provider, you have a service to sell. That might be airline seats, hotel rooms, cruise trips, car rentals, or insurance. If you’re selling travel, you’re looking for choice, value for money, and an easy way to book these services.
Finally, we have travelers. Their needs are unique, but they all have one thing in common: they want a personalized and fulfilling travel experience. Combining these elements requires an in-depth understanding of each customer group and sophisticated technology that can provide the necessary booking and travel management capabilities. This is where Amadeus comes in. Over the last three decades, we have mastered the world of travel, investing heavily in research and development to deliver solutions that drive business growth.