Amadeus Interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for the Amadeus interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Amadeus interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Amadeus Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Amadeus interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Amadeus Labs Interview Questions
The Whole interview is gone through 3 rounds of interviews.
The interviewer asked almost all Manual testing questions
- Have you worked on an agile model
For java and selenium
- What is the class file?
- What is byte code?
- Then he asked What is a JIT compiler?
- Asked about the difference between static and non-static, encapsulation, polymorphism, and java packages(String, etc.)
- What are static members in selenium?
- Which version of selenium did you use?
- Which version of eclipse did you use?
- What are the different types of locators?
- How do you use the Actions class?
- What is the difference between TestNG and Junit?
- What are the different methods in TestNG?
- What is the use of dependson in TestNG?
- How do you generate reports using TestNG?
- Some Questions on Assert class.
- Suppose your script performs some actions on the list of elements, in between if a page gets refreshed, how to handle the situation?
- You may not find that list again.
- Based on my CV, he asked Unix questions: what is grep?
- What commands you used in a shell script
- Have you worked as a senior automation tester?
- Have you worked on agile?
- What is your relevant experience?
- Have you worked on ERP or payment systems?
- Do you have any questions for me?
About Amadeus Company
We all share the need to explore our world. Travel broadens our horizons. It creates connections. It builds economies. If you’re a travel provider, you have a service to sell. That might be airline seats, hotel rooms, cruise trips, car rentals, or insurance. If you’re selling travel, you’re looking for choice, value for money, and an easy way to book these services.
Finally, we have travelers. Their needs are unique, but they all have one thing in common: they want a personalized and fulfilling travel experience. Combining these elements requires an in-depth understanding of each customer group and sophisticated technology which can provide the necessary booking and travel management capabilities. This is where Amadeus comes in. Over the last three decades, we have mastered the world of travel, investing heavily in research and development to deliver solutions that drive business growth.
Leave a Reply