Amadeus Interview Questions & Answers
The interviewer asked almost all Manual testing questions
- Have you worked on an agile model
For java and selenium
- What is the class file?
- What is byte code?
- Then he asked What JIT?
- Asked about static and not the static diff, encapsulation, polymorphism, java packages(String etc)
- What are static members in selenium,
- Which version of selenium did you use?
- Which version of eclipse did you use?
- Different types of locators?
- How do you use the Actions class?
- Difference between TestNG and Junit?
- Different methods in testNG?
- Use of dependson in testNG,?
- how do you generate reports using testNG?
- Question on Assert class
- Suppose your script performing some actions on the list of elements in between if a page gets refreshed, how to handle the situation?
- you may not found that list again
- Based on my CV he asked Unix questions: what is grep?
- what commands you used in a shell script
- Have you worked as senior automation tester?
- Have you worked on agile?
- What is your relevant experience?
- Have you worked on ERP or payments systems?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Amadeus Selenium Testing Interview Questions
- Defect life cycle and defect tracking tool.
- Severity and priority examples.
- basic SQL queries.
- Architecture diagram for the project.
- Requirement traceability matrix
- Different ways of storing test data
- Different testing techniques.
- One simple puzzle
Questions on Selenium
- How do you do a mouse-over action?
- How do you read data from excel sheet and notepad
Ans: I have said reading data from excel sheet so he said ok
- Automation framework