Verizon interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Verizon interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Verizon interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verizon Bangalore Interview Questions
- What is Testing
- What is Quality
- What metric do you use to check the quality in Deliverables?
- How many test cases can write for a username text box on Web Page? which should accept Email with alphanumeric
- What us Feature file
- How do you run Feature file in Cucumber?
- What are the gherkin language commands?
- What is scenario Outline what is the difference between Scenario and Scenario Outline
- How BDD used POM concept in Automation
- How a Data-driven approach can implement using BDD.
- Find duplicate words\Strings in Array
- WP to Separate Digits, Letters and Special Characters from a given string
- WP to find the biggest value in Array
- WP to find repeated elements in Array
- When to use interface in Selenium. Same Abstract Class.
- What is Polymorphism? How to do you implement using Selenium Web driver?
- WP to find a given string is palindrome using the Recursive method.
- WP to generate Fibonacci numbers for less than a given number.
- How do you get a letter from a given string?
- How do you get Capital letters from given String the position of letters are keep changing?
- What is Stale Element exception when do expect the exception.
- How do you get a list of elements from the drop-down list?
- How many way’s Element’s addresses can be recorded?
- What is Synchronization in Selenium? How do you achieve
- How do you communicate with the node system from HUB? How your code will be delivered to Node.
- How do you invoke a browser in the Node system?
- What is the wrapper class?
- Why WebDriver is an Interface.
- Why Firefox is slower than chrome is the core reason.
- How Selenium Web driver talks to the browser.
- What is the use of Chrome.exe even chrome is installed in the system?
- Why some test execution fails when working with different browsers that were successful using another browser.
- What is REST API
- What is the difference between REST API and Soap?
- How to Automate REST API in Selenium.
- Does REST API is part of selenium?
- What is the status code of 200 and 201?
- What is POJO Class? What is the use of it?
- Tell me all 4XX series status codes.
- How do you ensure the request is posted in REST API?
- What is the header in the REST API Request? What are the details the user needs to pass in Header?
- How do you read JSON Response?
- There are 1000 automated Test cases on how to ensure test execution performance improves in the future run compare to the first run.
Verizon (Hyderabad) Interview Questions
- Write a script for palindrome?
- Write a script for the Fibonacci series?
- Write various pyramid programs?
- How to reverse a string and list?
- String functions
- List functions
- Dictionary functions
- How to use modules?
- File handling
- OS module
Verizon Bangalore Interview Questions
- Agile process
- What’s the approach for delivering the work within one day
- Test scenarios from the projects
- Interfaces and classes in Collections and the difference
- Singleton class
- Print the duplicate elements in a string
- Selenium code for the login page
- Page object repository
- How to run Jobs in Jenkins
- How to capture the duplicate images in an application
- SQL queries like unique, drop, delete, truncate
- Two arrays are there, do any arithmetic operation in between the 1st element of the 1st array and last element of the 2nd array, similarly for the remaining elements.
- Methods for the object class
- Find the 4th max salary
- Sort an array
Verizon Telephonic Interview Questions
- What Selenium framework are you using?
- Advantages of TestNG Framework?
- Advantages of the Page Object Model?
- What is WebDriver?
- Explain Encapsulation and Abstraction?
- How do you achieve Synchronization?
- Explain different types of Waits?
- How do you retrieve data from an excel sheet using Apache POI?
- Find the 4th highest salary in a Database Table?
- Explain the difference between Left Join and Right Join?
- Questions on an Agile process like Status meetings, retrospective meetings, and Status reporting, etc.?
Verizon F2F Interview Questions
- Briefly tell me about yourself
- Challenges in automation testing & how do you resolve them?
- How do you handle windows components (windows popups, alerts, file upload window) in selenium?
- Difference between REST web services & SOAP?
- What testing tools you have used for web services testing?
- How do you validate rest calls?
- If you want to test one web service endpoint (rest or soap) with ten different inputs test data, do you use one input file or ten different input files to test?
- If you are using only one input file, how do you pass those 10 test data?
- In Jenkins, what build tools you have used in the build section? ant or maven
Verizon Experience Testing Interview Questions
- Tell me about your self
- Roles and responsibilities
- How to take XPath and which type of XPath is better to handle web page testing
- Frame handling
- @Data provider usage in TestNG
- POI related questions
- How to achieve parallel testing through Selenium
- How to verify image without ANT text on the image through selenium
- Java collections
Verizon Interview Questions For Freshers
- How do you validate the rest calls with XML?
- When have you used the SoapUI tool in your project?
- The most challenging part that you have ever automated in your projects?
- Have you ever used shell scripts in your projects?
- How to check the number of lines/records in a file through Unix?
- Explain your project.
- Explain the framework used in your project diagrammatically.
- Write the steps to fetch data from an Excel sheet using Apache POI API.
- Write the code to switch between different frames and fetch data. (Using Explicit waits)
- Write a program for Factorial of a number
- Questions on how do you debug the code.
- Write the code to fetch all the web elements from a dynamic web table and print it
- Write a program to find the position of a word in a given string
- How do you handle exceptions and what are the common exception you encountered wrt java and Selenium
- What is Finally block?
- Will Finally execute when you have a return statement in Try or Catch block
- In what scenario Finally will not get executed
- How do you run only the failed test cases
- Write the code on how do you traverse in an ArrayList using Iterator and For each.
- How did you configure Jenkins in your project
- What reports you have used in your project
- Why we use a framework
- Do you automate smoke test cases
- When we design framework, which framework we should use when we get to know
- Shorting alphabet
Interview questions in
- Child Browser popup
- Window popup
- Program palindrome in integer and string both
Verizon India Interview Tips
Profile: Software Developer
Round 1 (Aptitude round):
- Consisted of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and English. (Time management is important)
Round 2 (The next round was GD):
- A topic was given to a group of 10 members, out of which five-spoke for and five against.
Round 3 (Technical Interview round):
- Basic coding questions from C, Data Structures, and DBMS.
- Questions from Java and C++ (as it was mentioned in the resume)
- The main point of concentration was projects and training
- Some people were also asked questions related to data communication and basic electronics.
Round 4 (HR Round):
- Questions like ‘Tell me about yourself.’ (Try to create a good impression)
- Questions on your personality. Show confidence while answering. HR might try to oppose what you say and see how you react.
- Standard puzzles?
- Questions like, ‘Why do you want to join Verizon?’, ‘Why should we hire you?’
Thanks, Naveen, for contributing to this article.
Verizon Interview Process
College: NIT Patna
Branches Allowed: CSE, ECE, EEE, IT
Eligibility Criteria: CGPA 7.00 and above
The process consisted of two rounds – first, Written Test and second, Interview (Technical and HR).
- The written test had 75 questions, and we were allotted 80 minutes for the same. There were four sections: Verbal, Analytical, Attention to Detail, and Technical (C and Data Structures).
- First, there was the verbal section. Questions on articles, synonyms, and antonyms were asked. Two passages were also given, and related questions were asked. The analytical section included questions from quant (set theory, data sufficiency, cubes,etc.) and Logical Reasoning.
- The third section was the easiest and did not require any special preparation. From a group of patterns, we had to determine if they were alike or different.
- The fourth was the technical section and had five questions each from C and DS. This was the toughest section.
- Time management is absolutely important. There were sectional cutoffs and so we had to clear each section.
It was the PI round. First, we had a technical interview. Various questions on C and Data Structures were asked.
- Array sorting – Bubble sort and its complexity?
- Various storage classes in C? Difference between auto, static?
- Questions on Pointers, memory management, scope of variables, etc were asked.
Next, we had an HR interview. Here, the usual questions were asked. Some of them were:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What are your interests?
- Are you ready to relocate?
Also, questions from what I had written in my CV were asked. On the whole, the interview went quite well. And finally, I was selected.