ValueLabs ( Value Labs ) interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked ValueLabs interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Value Labs interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
ValueLabs Hyderabad ( Value Labs ) Interview Questions
Company Name: ValueLabs
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 26.06.2021
ValueLabs Hyderabad ( Value Labs ) Round 1:
- What is Sanity Testing?
- What is Smoke Testing?
- Differentiate between Regression and Retesting.
- Explain Bug Life cycle
- How can we handle windows based pop up?
- How can we handle Java popup?
- Explain the different types of waits.
- What is the use of the Java Script executor?
- What are the common selenium exceptions?
- How will you handle StaleElementReference Exception?
- What are the types of locators in selenium?
- How will you get the color of an element, using selenium?
- Which locator is preferred in the testing industry and why?
- What are the challenges of using selenium?
- What are the API status codes, you have come across?
- What are the Rest Assured HTTP methods?
- How will you connect to a Database, using Java? Write the code.
- Write a code to reverse the code, without using the built-in method.
ValueLabs ( Value Labs ) Hyderabad Round 2:
- Write a Java code to identify, if the pair of strings is an Anagram or not
ValueLabs ( Value Labs ) 2 Experience Interview Questions
- What do you mean by globalization testing?
- When will you start testing?
- Which type of testing you will perform in the beginning and why, how?
- What is the difference between sanity & smoke testing
- What will you do when finding a defect?
- Explain the severity and priority?
- How will you decide severity over priority?
- Give one example of severity over priority?
- What is selenium ide?
- What is selenium RC?
- Explain code for alert pop-up?
- How will you handle the download popup?
- How will you perform cross-browser testing in selenium
- Write code to open chrome browser
- Why we use TestNG?
- What do you mean by the selenium framework?
- Final year project explanation?
ValueLabs Selenium Automation Testing Questions & Answers
- How many years of experience you have in automation?
- What type of applications you test?
- What is TestNg?why we use it?
- What is the difference between testing and JUnit?
- How to handle captcha?
- What is the architecture of selenium?
- How many ratings do you give in java out of 10?
- What is exploratory testing?
- How to handle desktop applications?
- What is a collection and why we use it?
- What is a list?
- He gave one scenario “ if an application contains 3 frames all contain the same id and if we move one frame to another frame the id is dynamically change .how to handle this.
- How to connect with the database in selenium.