Nagarro Interview Questions
Company Name: Nagarro
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 17.03.2020
- Explain detail about the framework that you are using in your project?
- How will you rate yourself in Java?
- Explain Map and explain each type in detail?
- What are your project strategies?
- what are the challenges you faced in your project?
- Where you will store your test data.
- Explain your roles and responsibilities in your current project?
- Explain how effective is agile methodology in your project?
- How you will execute your code?
- What are your daily activities in your Project?
- What is a build tool?
- Are you working in End to End or only a part of selenium?
- In selenium how will you handle multiple browsers?
- At the end of the day, how will you send your report to your Project manager?
Nagarro Company Interview Questions
Round 1: Aptitude test: 2 papers 40+6 questions
- 20 question was on reasoning (Moderate)
- 20+6 was maths questions (difficulty level was good)
Round 2: Telephonic round on the spot
- Tell me about yourself?
- Define the Automation framework?
- Difference between High severity and low severity with an example, what is important from a QA point of view?
- There one form where the username and password and remember-me field are given. Write the test scenarios?
- Around 5-6 more questions?
Round 3 :
- Automation architecture?
- Difference between class and interface?
- What is a static keyword?
- What are the different access modifiers, and what are their uses?
- Difference between interface and abstract?
- Write a program for a given login scenario using defined automation architecture?
- Take an array, store the numbers, and print the numbers using ArrayList?
- Solve the aptitude questions(2 – 3), and she wanted to see the approach?
- Make a 3*3 cube where you need to fill the numbers using 1-9, rows, columns, and the diagonal sum should be equal to 15
- One more puzzle?
- Write a test scenario for the download functionality of a song’s website?
- Difference between cache and cookies?
Coding Round: It consists of 4 questions.
Q1. Input an array and then print the repeating characters??
Q2. Input an array and prints the second minimum in an array??
Q3. Find the longest palendrom in a string?
Q4. Input a number and then find the next higher number such that for both the number (inputted and the next higher number)
in binary representation contains an equal number of os ones.
Q1. An array contains 6 different numbers, only 1 number is repeated 5 times. So now total 10 numbers in an array, Find that duplicate number in 2 steps only?
Q2. Write a program to print elements of a linked list in reverse order by using the same single linked list?
Q3. Questions on improving the complexity of questions given in the coding round.
Q4. Html tags & ct their no of occurrence of each tag & also check whether it correct or not?
Q5. Few questions were on database tables and sql queries?