Nagarro Company Interview Questions
Round 1: Aptitude test: 2 papers 40+6 questions
- 20 question was on reasoning (Moderate)
- 20+6 was maths questions (difficulty level was good)
Round 2: Telephonic round on the spot
- Tell me about yourself?
- Define the Automation framework?
- Difference between High severity and low severity with an example, what is important as a QA point of view?
- There one form where the username and password and remember-me field is given. Write the test scenarios?
- Around 5-6 more questions?
Round 3 :
- Automation architecture?
- Difference between class and interface?
- What is a static keyword?
- What are the different access modifiers, and what is there uses?
- Difference between interface and abstract?
- Write a program for a given login scenario using defined automation architecture?
- Take an array, store the numbers, and print the numbers using ArrayList?
- Solve the aptitude questions(2 – 3), and she wanted to see the approach?
- Make a 3*3 cube where you need to fill the numbers using 1-9, rows, columns, and the diagonal sum should be equal to 15
- One more puzzle?
- Write a test scenario for download functionality of a song’s website?
- Difference between cache and cookies?
Coding Round: It consists of 4 questions.
Q1. Input an array and then print the repeating characters??
Q2. Input an array and prints the second minimum in an array??
Q3. Find the longest palendrom in a string?
Q4. Input a number and then find the next higher number such that for both the number (inputted and the next higher number)
in binary representation contains an equal number of os ones.
Q1. An array contains 6 different numbers, only 1 number is repeated for 5 times. So now total 10 numbers in an array, Find that duplicate number in 2 steps only?
Q2. Write a program to print elements of a linked list in reverse order by using the same single linked list?
Q3. Questions on improving the complexity of questions given in the coding round.
Q4. Html tags & ct their no of occurrence of each tag & also check whether it correct or not?
Q5. Few questions were on database tables and sql queries?